The honey-moon is over in NY for Plaxico Burress

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Plaxico Burress was a no-show for the Giants final meeting Monday.

Just like he was in the playoffs. Burress' attitude is a major problem, something that coach Tom Coughlin will have to address quickly. He still will enter 2006 as the No. 1 option in New York, but is unreliable for fantasy purposes.

Jan. 11 - 11:14 am et
Source: New York Daily News

Hiero

Reaction score
hopefully this will be a TO like situation. where plaxico is a cancer to the team, and they are stuc kwith his bonus!

baj1dallas

Reaction score
I don't think Plex is a bad guy, he wouldn't do anything to tear a team apart on purpose like TO would.

Hiero

Reaction score
I dunno, there was a reason the Steelers let a 25 year old 6'5 WR go, and it wasnt the salary cap. Most of the people on the team said they were fed up with his attitude, and it was one of the reasons a lot of teams including us, didnt want to go after him.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Plaxico fades down the stretch and disappears in big games. That's why the Steelers let him walk.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Plaxico fades down the stretch and disappears in big games. That's why the Steelers let him walk.

Yes. He is known for doing a very good impression of Whooo-dini come playoff time... living in NY I couldnt be any more greatful... LMAO

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
baj1dallas said:
I don't think Plex is a bad guy, he wouldn't do anything to tear a team apart on purpose like TO would.

Apples and Oranges but both are fruits.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Plexico Buress has always been a guy that had the physical tools but just didnt have the heart.

It was very evident when Aaron Glenn, a guy that is nothing but Heart has his way with him while filling in for Anthony Henry.

- Mike G.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Plaxico could have been great in Pitt.

A running team with a big WR, and a QB with an arm.

But Pitt let him go, why because when he is needed for a big game, his dissapears, even when he is on the field.

Then he follows up by going into the locker room, complaing, and catching attudies with people.

He was a cance in Pitt, and a Cancer in NY, its only time unitll NY wants him out to