Twitter: The Hot Boyzs and Crawford are still kicking it

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Tyrone with his worn-out hips needs to take a major pay cut or be bounced. He's a good dude but good players earn their keep and that ain't Crawford.

Rayman70

Reaction score
these idiots STILL think its about some weird moniker they gave themselves lol..when will they wake the hell up that stuff like that only works when you are very successful in your job!?

Rayman70

Reaction score
What a moron. TX is the growth engine of the American economy. Do some research instead of sounding like a fool.
agree about Texas. I live here in West Texas..and I gotta say, we are the straw that stirs the drink economically. How Texas goes, the rest follows usually in time. We will get thru hardships because of this fact. It will be hard, but we take care of our own here and pick each other up.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
agree about Texas. I live here in West Texas..and I gotta say, we are the straw that stirs the drink economically. How Texas goes, the rest follows usually in time. We will get thru hardships because of this fact. It will be hard, but we take care of our own here and pick each other up.

I am a NYer and I can say this. Most of the employment growth over the past 10+ years comes from TX. Great Fortune 100 companies. The shale revolution has made the US the swing energy producer. I could go on.

The guy is an ignorant fool.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I am a NYer and I can say this. Most of the employment growth over the past 10+ years comes from TX. Great Fortune 100 companies. The shale revolution has made the US the swing energy producer. I could go on.

The guy is an ignorant fool.
we are paying 1.84 a gallon right now for gas. UNBELIEVABLE. My son who is 18 and in the Army, is stationed in California up north near the bay area, is paying nearly 4 bucks a gallon. On a military salary he can barely fill the tank and go off base reasonably.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Their idiots for having to brag about. Oh look at us helping. There are numerous of professional athletes supporting the same cause that stay anonymous.

They're the only two Cowboys that need attention constantly. Far from being class acts.

:rolleyes:

I guess all others out there putting out videos of them helping others are idiots. Gotcha

Rayman70

Reaction score
I travel to the west coast all the time. If not for corona I would be there this week. SF, Seattle and Portland are great cities. They have become cesspools over the past 6/7 years. Drugs everywhere. Homeless. Crime. Just terrible and only getting worse. LA has always been weird but the weather is great. The homelessness over the past 3/4 years is beyond ridiculous. That state is in big trouble.
yup indeed. You know where Paso Robles is and Camp Roberts? That's the area where my kid is. Its a whole new world to him...He is in the middle of nowhere lol.. Satcomms

Rayman70

Reaction score
I told him to watch himself and never venture off base alone in that area. Too many Antifa types ..etc. I will leave it at that. GO COWBOYS!!!