against Middle Tennessee ST and Georgia Tech

8 receptions, 179 yards, 22.38 avg, 2TDs

4 punt returns, 87 yards, 21.75 avg, TD

3 kickoff returns, 66 yards, 22 avg

3 rushes, 10 yards, 3.33 avg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
he's probably not on our radar since he's only 5'10" about 185, and we like the big receivers, but he's something to watch out for

I'd easily take Minnesota's Eric Decker or Tulane's Jeremy Williams though too, they have the prototypical size and style of play that we like in WRs

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I think Fords a nice fit b/c of his size. We need speed at wideout this year. Every under 6'0", PR, slot, 4.3 type should be on our radar. Johny Knox, Mike Wallace in '09. Ford and Tim Brown next year.

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
Well, having attended Clemson and absolutely loving the Tigers, I know all about Ford. He is incredibly explosive. Not just receiving, but returning kicks and punts as well. The old adage "if he's even he's leavin" is the perfect way to desribe him on a football field. The down side, he gets hurt. ALOT! Sometimes it's just a few plays. Sometimes it's a quarter or two. Sometimes it's for the rest of the game. Sometimes it's for a few games. When he goes down, you hold your breath because you just don't know. I'm sure someone will give him a shot in the NFL, but more than likely after he leaves Clemson, the next place you'll hear about him is at the U.S. Olympic Trials.