The joke is on me.....

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
My friend sent me this joke and of course she had to change the names to reflect MY first Cowboys experience when Chad took me to the game, and of my love of the huddles..... So, in honor of the new season that we are sooo patiently waiting for..... Here's a joke on me.

Chad took his blonde friend Tammy to her first Cowboys football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the Cowboys beat the Eagles, he asked her how she liked the experience.

"Oh, I really loved it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, Chad asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, the Cowboys got it and then for the rest of the game, all the Cowboys and Eagles kept screaming was:
'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'

I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:
She gotcha Sis.

Yes she did... Bet Chad is wishing he had come up with it first.

It's really funny, but I think there are only a handful of us that can actually picture this with he and I back then... LOL

Anyway, I thought it would be a funny way to start a new season

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Princess said:
Yes she did... Bet Chad is wishing he had come up with it first.

It's really funny, but I think there are only a handful of us that can actually picture this with he and I back then... LOL

Anyway, I thought it would be a funny way to start a new season
beats the uproar over a trio of game reports.

:grin:

I actually love when they get their panties in a wad, but this is more wadded up that even I enjoy. Guys who didn't even see the game have spot on analysis of it.

:lmao2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Good one........LOL

My friend told me tonight that Jerry Jones received a call from God this morning, asking Jerry to install a roof on the new stadium because he was tired of watching the Cowboys play!