The 'Jones Boys' on Irvin Show - 9/9/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
http://dcfanatic.com/2008/09/09/the-jones-boys-both-showed-up-on-the-irvin-show-today.aspx
---------------------------------------

The 'Jones Boys' both showed up on The Irvin Show today

Posted by DCFanatic at 9/9/2008 6:08 PM and is filed under Player Info,Cowboys News

Since The Michael Irvin Show began I could not wait to get to the regular season because I knew each and every week Michael would be bringing on players to talk Cowboys football.

Now who in their right mind doesn't want to hear Mike talk ball with the current Cowboys players!

Here's Felix talking about going up against Willie McGinnest, running between the Tackles and other stuff...

Felix on Irvin Show

I am so glad the Cowboys chose him over Mendenhall! At the time of the draft I was probably not feeling that way, but I guess that's why I blog and Jason Garrett coaches, lol.

Felix always seems to be on the verge of a giggle. I think the kid is still taking it all in as far as being a Dallas Cowboy. Going to fun watching him light up the Eagles defense next Monday!

Ok, now we move on to Pac...

Pacman on Irvin Show

Pac is now bringing his swagger out after being a little shy for a while as he settled in on being a Cowboy.

All that shyness is seemingly leaving him now and I hope it translates to some big plays on the football field.

I am not one for the smack talking, but he's not really giving the Eagles much here. He is actually dissin the Rams more if anything by saying their secondary isn't as talented as the Cowboys. Just don't go overbaord Pac.

All I know is that Pacman will be a lot more successful next Monday if Terence Newman and Anthony Spencer are back out on the field with him.

I can't wait to smash the Eagles!!!

Reaction score
Great post, I think Pacman is right, they aren't St. Louis! I'm ready to make some Eagirls soup...

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Wait until Pacman makes his first big play, and what a better place to do it - than against the Beagles on prime time at home.

Picture it now, late in the game Eagles are driving - Pacman jumps a route, and then thows them feet up like Prime. I know I'll be waking the neighbors.