The Josh Gordon thread **merged**

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Here’s what this says....
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ny...he-browns-decided-to-release-josh-gordon/amp/
I think he was partying again myself. If people want to take a shot at him?...go ahead but I wouldn’t expect him to live up to any long commitments.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
haha I dont think we should, but I already saw a few eagles fans on FB say they wanna get him just to "keep Dallas from getting a legit WR threat"

We all know he's gonna wind up in New England.......probably for a 7th and become the Super Bowl 53 MVP smh....

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Probably something for the team programs or something... they sell at the stadium.
That surprises me. If I were running a team, the last player I would have for a photo feature would be a player who could possibly be suspended.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
We need the deep option who could not only stretch the defense but who could finish a big play down the field. Time to go get another Jerry’s kid. :)

Satchel89

Reaction score
The Browns just released Josh Gordon...Is he worth taking a look at?....Or is it just pointless to take a chance on a player that we have no idea if he even shows up for practice practice?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We need the deep option who could not only stretch the defense but who could finish a big play down the field. Time to go get another Jerry’s kid. :)
It ain’t happening. And rightfully so. He’s probably facing a suspension.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
The Browns are finally starting to act like a football team.

Anyone taking on that head case is asking for trouble and won’t get a whole lot in return except wasted talent. No thanks.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Rico, Gregory, and Gordon probably need to pool their money and open a pot dispensary out west.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
The dude is a straight up fool. How many chances does someone need? You have the opportunity to make millions. I just don't get it