The Josh Gordon thread **merged**

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
The Browns have gone above and beyond what any other team in the NFL would have in terms of supporting the guy. The fact that they are ditching him says something. If anyone bites, I'll be shocked.

The Browns are probably inarguably the worst organization in sports. So them cutting the guy tells me nothing.

We’ve got three druggies on the current roster with a fraction of Gordon’s talent, so bring him on. I ain’t scurred.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Browns are probably inarguably the worst organization in sports. So them cutting the guy tells me nothing.

We’ve got three druggies on the current roster with a fraction of Gordon’s talent, so bring him on. I ain’t scurred.
I got Irving and Gregory....who's the other one?

Skillit

Reaction score
Lol....idiotic.

We’ve already invested time, attention, money, effort and focus on one drug problem
we knowingly drafted.

Now some of you are trying to do the same with a guy whose been unable to play for what, 2 seasons? He ‘supposedly’ had a come to Jesus moment and ‘wants to play football again’ and then fails a drug test after the first game of the season???

Yea/ such a Jerry Jones move.

Perfect.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only reason I could see them interested in this is it would make the Cowboys the talk of the league. Which always appeals to Jerry. They cut Dez and add Gordon? Media heads would explode.

But this is like diet food to Stephen and the Garr-bot has been programmed to reject.

Reaction score
I'm not intending to absolve Gordon of blame, but I also think that the Browns structure sucks. There's a pervasive aura of incompetence throughout and I can't help but to feel that it contributes in a negative way to players who already have issues of their own.
For a minute there I thought you were talking about the Cowboys

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Trade a late round pick and go get him. If he gets suspended, you missed on a late round pick, which happens all the time. If he plays, he’s by far your best WR and is elite when he’s on the field. We have a major need at WR, and we’ve proven we’re willing to take risks on cases like this and so far they appear to be paying off. It makes so much sense. Sign him, Jerry!