The Kicker's New Nickname *Merge*

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
YoMick said:
The kicking position is not solidified... THIS is a major concern...

That guy that the Patriots got nailed a 56 yarder last night? sheesh!!!

Trudat. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather take my chances with the young guy. This is ridiculous.

In regards to the Patriots kicker ... it's happening all over the league with other kickers. Why is it so difficult for us to find a decent kicker? We're always messing around with some erratic, fragile, bum.

I'm sorry, but I am so upset over a preseason game. Listening at Rich Eisen giggling and sniggling because Sherrell dressed and didn't start; because Bill sent the game into OT; watch them give me indepth coverage of the freaking Bills and Lions!!!!! ..... has driven me over the edge. I am so glad this preseason is O V E R ! ! !

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
be nice guys, he is still hurt. name calling won't help.

BTW, the girlfriend likes Vanderjerk. I like Vanderdumbarse

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Handherback is definitely the best nickname I have seen.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Im partial to....

VanderChutch

I dont know...somin about it. :laugh2:

D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I'm surprised he's gotten tagged "Vandy" here when it's the second half of his name that seems more appropriate this summer.

JAG, as in "Just A Guy".

That said, I'm hoping that he can do just what he said in the post game interview... kick about 100 or as many as it takes in practice to figure out what's wroing.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
the guy is gonna be okay, I prefer to call him "the tallest kicker in the world"

Death Star

Reaction score
Vanderdudeyousuck

I'm really not gonna get too worked up until reg season. :p:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Seriously.... I thought Avezzano was messing with us when he said "he missed".... and then he said it again.... "he missed"....

It almost seemed like he was calling it before it happened... I was HOPING he was kidding...