The Killer thing about the NFL is Baseball....

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
You've gotta sit thru nearly a damn entire 162 game season , not to mention February & March before we get to have our hearts ripped out again.

I wasn't ready to have my season end tonite, no matter how crappy we were in December.

And I admit, I nearly had a tear in my eye watching Tony with his head down that got me.

Man am I hurting, I know it's just a game and life is short and Monday is work but this has me and I'm sure most of you as well, in the dumps.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
BlueDemon;1296130 said:
You've gotta sit thru nearly a damn entire 162 game season , not to mention February & March before we get to have our hearts ripped out again.

I wasn't ready to have my season end tonite, no matter how crappy we were in December.

And I admit, I nearly had a tear in my eye watching Tony with his head down that got me.

Man am I hurting, I know it's just a game and life is short and Monday is work but this has me and I'm sure most of you as well, in the dumps.

I was over my buddies house, and he is not a big football fan, and i was sitting there staring at the TV, and he just said "man, he wont even look up. he's torn apart. that's crazy. he wont even glance up." Man it made me so sad. But I still love Romo.

Undisputed

Reaction score
The Cardiac Boys never left. This is a terrible feeling. Seems again like everything had to happen against us at the end there for us to lose. Like the Commanders game and almost every loss in 2005. We couldn't just lose decisively, could we? We just had to lose one that we should have won...Wow...just wow.

The NFL is one Hideous ***** goddess...

:puke:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I hate the fact that basketball begins before we even start the playoffs!!!:mad:

I don't watch b-ball till march:mad:

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
BlueDemon;1296130 said:

Hey look at it this way, the NFL offseason is the only time the Cowboys are any good, everyone is optimistic again.