The last head to fall

theSHOW

Reaction score
In Texas, heads are turning and heads are falling too. Already the Houston Texans have fired Gary Kubiac and the search is on for a new head coach. A little bit northwest we have the Texas Longhorns making news with the probable resignation of head coach Mack Brown. And finally the last head to possibly fall is our own HC Jason Garrett. Will it be a Texas Two Step, or will we see all three heads fall this year. One thing for sure is the real head of the monster will still be here making the calls and spreading himself too thin.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I read an article about a month ago that secretly - have no clue if this was speculation - Texas is sweet talking Saban.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I read an article about a month ago that secretly - have no clue if this was speculation - Texas is sweet talking Saban.

Can't find the link, but it is rumored that Saban has had a contract extension on his desk since last Friday which is still not signed. I'll dig around to try and find it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't find the link, but it is rumored that Saban has had a contract extension on his desk since last Friday which is still not signed. I'll dig around to try and find it.

Word is that the information was linked by Saban's camp.

Likely to maximize a deal to stay at Alabama, but possibly to pump up any outside offers as well.

If I had to guess, I think he stays put.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

Well, that dashed my hopes.

Want to tell me what I am not getting for Christmas now, Dexter?

;)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, that dashed my hopes.

Want to tell me what I am not getting for Christmas now, Dexter?

;)

I am with you, I think Texas is doing all it can to land Saban. He may just be using them as leverage, IDK. If Mack steps down, I think we will have our answer.

theSHOW

Reaction score
If Saban come to Texas it will be as the New HC of the Dallas Cowboys.