The last time Amari or Ceedee had a 100yd game

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Stafford is a perennial mistake-prone loser who has lost to Dak in the playoffs.

What makes him better than Dak? And even if he is, how does that make him “big time”? Shouldn’t a big time QB have, I don’t know, won a playoff game or something?

Dak can't hold Stafford's jock.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Stafford is a loser. He’s never won a thing and hands out interceptions like candy. I don’t know why you’re so enamored with such a loser, but that’s your issue not mine.

....and what has Dak won?

Sorry but you put Stafford on a team with as much talent as Dak has had and I guarantee you Dallas would have been winning.

BobSacamano

Reaction score

Sorry but you put Stafford on a team with as much talent as Dak has had and I guarantee you Dallas would have been winning.
Idk about you, but I would rather be on a team running McVey’s offense with one good target than the current situation with Moore calling the plays.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Idk about you, but I would rather be on a team running McVey’s offense with one good target than the current situation with Moore calling the plays.

Helps to have a legit QB too that can actually attack a defense deep down the field instead of a dink and dunk QB.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Uh, Stafford has a lot of weapons on the Rams offense including Cooper Kupp who is having a phenomenal season, and had Calvin Johnson, literally a top-5 all time WR, yet is 0-3 in the playoffs. Is Stafford somehow lacking weapons that Prescott has? The Rams are probably a better team right now all around, too. What are you even talking about?

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score

Stafford played six seasons with arguably the most dominant WR not named Randy Moss to ever step on the field. Sorry if that wasn't enough "talent" for him.

The book on either of them is hardly written yet, but Stafford has a 12 season body of work that tells us he's a mistake-prone loser. Dak is in his fifth full season as a starter and has already accomplished more than Stafford.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Uh, Stafford has a lot of weapons on the Rams offense including Cooper Kupp who is having a phenomenal season, and had Calvin Johnson, literally a top-5 all time WR, yet is 0-3 in the playoffs. Is Stafford somehow lacking weapons that Prescott has? The Rams are probably a better team right now all around, too. What are you even talking about?

Year 1 with the Rams and Stafford has them at 12-4....and Dallas has a far better offensive line and better offensive weapons than the Rams....as for his time in Detroit, you named 1 good offensive weapon yet look what Dak walked into offensively and continues to have compared to what Stafford had........but hey, with all that Dak is 1-2 in the playoffs so yeah, Dak is a HoF QB to you, right?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Stafford played six seasons with arguably the most dominant WR not named Randy Moss to ever step on the field. Sorry if that wasn't enough "talent" for him.

The book on either of them is hardly written yet, but Stafford has a 12 season body of work that tells us he's a mistake-prone loser. Dak is in his fifth full season as a starter and has already accomplished more than Stafford.

What has Dak accomplished in your mind????? Again, as pointed out already, you referenced 1 WR that Stafford had....with a terrible defense, bad offensive line, no running game, and limited other weapons....oh, any seeing as how Stafford only played 13 games combined in 2009 & 2010, he actually only had 5 seasons with Johnson....and in only 1 of those seasons did Detroit have a defense in the Top 5 of points allowed whereas the other 4 seasons saw them ranked 15th, 23rd, 23rd, and 27th.....and only once during that period did the Lions have a 1,000 RB (Reggie Bush) whereas the rest of the time their leading rusher was named Jahvid Best, Mike Leshoure, Joaque Bell, and Ameer Abdullah....none of whom exceeded 860 yards (the rest were far below that).

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
What has Dak accomplished in your mind????? Again, as pointed out already, you referenced 1 WR that Stafford had....with a terrible defense, bad offensive line, no running game, and limited other weapons....oh, any seeing as how Stafford only played 13 games combined in 2009 & 2010, he actually only had 5 seasons with Johnson....and in only 1 of those seasons did Detroit have a defense in the Top 5 of points allowed whereas the other 4 seasons saw them ranked 15th, 23rd, 23rd, and 27th.....and only once during that period did the Lions have a 1,000 RB (Reggie Bush) whereas the rest of the time their leading rusher was named Jahvid Best, Mike Leshoure, Joaque Bell, and Ameer Abdullah....none of whom exceeded 860 yards (the rest were far below that).

Wow, that's a lot of excuse-making. Are you part of the Matt Stafford fan club or something?

1. Neither of them have accomplished winning a Super Bowl, which is the main goal of the sport. However, Stafford has had several more cracks at it thus far than Dak has, and has yet to ever even sniff winning a playoff game.

2. Shouldn't a "big time" QB be able to get the most out of the weapons around him? Even if you take Calvin out of the equation, Detroit had other talented receivers over the years - Marvin Jones, Golden Tate.

3. Do you ever give Dak any benefit of the doubt or make as many excuses for him as you just did for Stafford in this post?