The lion will roar, and the eagle will soar!

Hayseed

Reaction score
And when they do it they will have a whole pack of wild dogs with them to clean up the scraps. Mark my words boys,......this defense is our ticket to another championship. Young and hungry....they NEED to eat!

Last edited by a moderator:

CCBoy

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Hayseed

Reaction score
Kinda funny. But I didnt even know about the Lion "Parsons" and the eagle "diggs" thing until about ten minutes ago. I was watching NFL network and they told the story. I thought....Hmmmmm lion will roar,...Eagle will soar.....Sounds pretty good actually. Even a blind old hog like me can find a little corn every once in awhile...LOL

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kinda funny. But I didnt even know about the Lion "Parsons" and the eagle "diggs" thing until about ten minutes ago. I was watching NFL network and they told the story. I thought....Hmmmmm lion will roar,...Eagle will soar.....Sounds pretty good actually. Even a blind old hog like me can find a little corn every once in awhile...LOL

I’m hoping Joseph and Diggs play upon their jersey numbers and start a ‘No Fly Zone 24/7’ thing.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I might of missed it, but what are the "animal names" for the Cowboys offense?

To many meme possibilities if the Boys flop LOL

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Parsons becoming the leader of this defense just like i had hoped for at the start of the season. I said he would bring Doomsday back to life. And has performed even better than i thought as a rookie.. Leads by example and even veterans follow him. Takes a special player to have this impact and effect on his side of the ball. And he is vocal about it as well. Sure, he can't do it himself so good thing Dallas has some talent surrounding him, but you still need the leader. This is the man.

links18

Reaction score
What? I thought this thread was going to be about seeding and tie breaker scenarios involving Detroit and Philly.