The logical choice for a Moss trade would be...

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
for him to wind up in Atlanta with Mike Vick...

Think about it... TO was traded to Philly and it did wonders for McNabb and his confidence level.

Think about it, Atlanta led the league in rushing, they have a stud TE (Crumpler) and their defense got a stellar improvement in the standings...

The Atlanta WR corps is very much an underachieving unit and we all know that Peerless Price has not lived up to his billing. Getting Moss would be the ultimate compliment to Vick and should make the Falcons instant contenders...

I have also heard that the Commanders would entertain trade details... The Skins have a solid D, stud flyer at RB, a developing QB... plus Moss is from West Va. if I'm not mistaken. That would be the ultimate nightmare to have Moss in the NFC East...

any thoughts...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
If Tagliabue thinks it is a good thing for his beloved Commanders... he can make it happen...

They get to tamper and pay under the table at their will...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
aardvark said:
for him to wind up in Atlanta with Mike Vick...

Think about it... TO was traded to Philly and it did wonders for McNabb and his confidence level.

Think about it, Atlanta led the league in rushing, they have a stud TE (Crumpler) and their defense got a stellar improvement in the standings...

The Atlanta WR corps is very much an underachieving unit and we all know that Peerless Price has not lived up to his billing. Getting Moss would be the ultimate compliment to Vick and should make the Falcons instant contenders...

I have also heard that the Commanders would entertain trade details... The Skins have a solid D, stud flyer at RB, a developing QB... plus Moss is from West Va. if I'm not mistaken. That would be the ultimate nightmare to have Moss in the NFC East...

any thoughts...

Watching Vick and try to throw a ball anywhere near Moss! That would help Schaub out a lot long term.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
For any team interested in Moss it will depend on the price tag.

Atlanta sounds good but seems unlikely. Baltimore or Oakland seem like the place to be for him.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsandTerps said:
For any team interested in Moss it will depend on the price tag.

Atlanta sounds good but seems unlikely. Baltimore or Oakland seem like the place to be for him.

I agree....I still throw the skins in the mix because danny always likes to make a big splash in FA.

Nors update about the Jets being interested, is interesting considering they have Abraham and Ferguson...wonder if a sign and trade deal could be worked out.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I agree....I still throw the skins in the mix because danny always likes to make a big splash in FA.

Nors update about the Jets being interested, is interesting considering they have Abraham and Ferguson...wonder if a sign and trade deal could be worked out.

Good God... can you imagine what the NY media would do to Moss?

He would :explode: before the season even started...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Good God... can you imagine what the NY media would do to Moss?

He would :explode: before the season even started...

I doubt it....he has said before and he would say it again.
He does not care what the media says, he even went so far as to say if they want to attack him he can handle that and would rather have that then them attacking the team.