The loudest the stadium has ever been?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mkindred;2505683 said:
NFL Network games are normally streamed on NFL.com, no?
Is that so? No wonder everyone keeps saying it's on NFLN as if that helps someone whoe doesn't have NFLN. If it's a live stream of the full game, that'll be great.

ETex

Reaction score
I've been to a few sporadic games during the 80s and 90s but missed out on the great games of the early 90's. Became a STH in 05 and go to most of the games.

IMHO:

The Colts game in 06' was loud; you just got the sense that the team was becoming a contender before your very eyes.
The Giants game where Bleedslo was benched and Romo came in @ halftime got loud....loudest loss I ever been to.
Last year's playoff "game" was very loud. Then very very quiet. :(
But this years Eagles game absoulutely blows the others out of the water. Insanely loud. Hurt your ears loud.

Kept saying to my buddies. "Can you believe how ****ing loud this place is?"
Everyone I talked to agreed.

Hope its a repeat of that crowd performance tomorrow!

:lombardi:

parchy

Reaction score
The second I saw this thread I thought of Indy 06. I was at that game and was just audibly stunned at the whole experience.

BigEasyCowboy

Reaction score
I thought the Giants game last Sunday was louder than the Philly game. The MNF game was pretty loud, but everytime I stood up in that game people behind me yelled at me to sit down (my season tickets are in the upper bowl). Last Sunday, I barely got any of that treatment.

I think the loudest moment I have been to was the end of the Colts game, but the loudest overall game I've been to was this past game against the Giants. Thanksgiving against the Broncos a few years ago got up there though...