The Love of the Cowboys

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Afternoon fans, I was sitting here thinking about how wonderful it is to have a place to discuss our opinions about our favorite football team. I was reminiscing about how as a kid and even to this day, this team breaks my heart. I was sitting here pondering thoughts of "what if's" about the catch by Clark, to the missed catch by Jackie Smith, to the fumbled snap by Romo, to the missed call on the catch by Dez, and finally the sideline catch and the missed holding calls from the pass by Rodgers just to name a few, are plays that actually caused me to tear up. As a kid, I would run and hide in the closet after Cowboys' losses and cry or I would bite the heads off my Cowboys plastic figures on the Tudor Electric Football Board, and now I just get angry and say, "I hate this team," and not watch any SportsCenter highlights, or NFL Network highlights, or listen to any sports radio stations, until.......that next week, when it starts all over and you get excited and hopeful for another win. Fans, I invite you to share your angers or tear jerking moments such as mine, that we may all have a purge moment.