The Mandela Effect

timb2

Reaction score
Sam Donaldson is still alive????? I was for sure he was dead. Is there people that this happens too also besides me? Who is alive and who is dead? I know Kurt Douglas is over 100 years old and still alive.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sam Donaldson is still alive????? I was for sure he was dead. Is there people that this happens too also besides me? Who is alive and who is dead? I know Kurt Douglas is over 100 years old and still alive.
Kirk Douglas looked dead last time I saw him, probably 10 years ago.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I can tell you the one (Mandella Effect) that messes with me the most is the Monopoly guy. I SWEAR he always wore a monocle. Apparently, or supposedly, he never did.

The most popular one seems to be everybody remember a movie Shazam with Sinbad. Unfortunately that one doesn't strike for me. Don't recall that one at all.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I can tell you the one (Mandella Effect) that messes with me the most is the Monopoly guy. I SWEAR he always wore a monocle. Apparently, or supposedly, he never did.

The most popular one seems to be everybody remember a movie Shazam with Sinbad. Unfortunately that one doesn't strike for me. Don't recall that one at all.

The Monopoly guy doesn't have a monocle? My world is turned upside down. I was sure he did. Please tell me Colonel Klink on Hogan's Heroes has one or I'll think I'm going crazy.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

You're right. This is insane!
IMG_3041.JPG

Someone went back in time and changed it Star Trek style. That's the only explanation.