Twitter: The moment CeeDee found out about his deal

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It was also the moment he decided he should say how much he cherishes being a Cowboy AFTER he got paid. Why didn't he ever say this before his pay day? The Dallas Cowboys were so irrelevant before his pay that just a few months ago he felt it was necessary to remove all references to the organization from his social media. Now he cherishes the organization? How friggin' fake is that?

Funny how a big bag of cash suddenly changes people into fake people. I like them better when they are just being themselves, and CeeDee was being the real CeeDee before he got paid.

Last edited:

DallasInDC

Reaction score
It was also the moment he decided he should say how much he cherishes being a Cowboy AFTER he got paid. Why didn't he ever say this before his pay day? The Dallas Cowboys were so irrelevant before his pay that just a few months ago he felt it was necessary to remove all references to the organization from his social media. Now he cherishes the organization? How friggin' fake is that?

Funny how a big bag of cash suddenly changes people into fake people. I like them better when they are just being themselves, and CeeDee was being the real CeeDee before he got paid.
I guess to be fair, if my employer made me the highest paid person at my position, I would probably be a little more deferential to them as well afterwards.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Now go ahead and get Micah done. And get ready to trade pieces for a QB in 25. Beck, Prime Jr, Ewers, or Milroe

DallasInDC

Reaction score
He should give more lol. He’s lucky.
This is a pet peeve of mine. so many fans gripe about how much players make and that they should be happy if they got a fraction of the amounts they do and they should take discounts...yet they don't blink an eye at the amounts the owner's pocket in net annual profits and overall team value. I know some will point out that owners take all the risk...though I would counter that in a profession that has an average 4-year tenure and the possibility of career ending injuries from the practice field to the games (not to mention rapidly declining skills compared to other professions) ...is evident of the amount of risk players take on, comparatively.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yawn (not to the OP) but to the situation, ok let's go play football. I'm more happy to see if he continues to play at a high level after getting the bag