Twitter: The moment CeeDee found out about his deal

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was also the moment he decided he should say how much he cherishes being a Cowboy AFTER he got paid. Why didn't he ever say this before his pay day? The Dallas Cowboys were so irrelevant before his pay that just a few months ago he felt it was necessary to remove all references to the organization from his social media. Now he cherishes the organization? How friggin' fake is that?

Funny how a big bag of cash suddenly changes people into fake people. I like them better when they are just being themselves, and CeeDee was being the real CeeDee before he got paid.
It wasn't invented by CeeDee as plenty of other players have done the same thing while contract negotiations have been ongoing and not headed to the players likings or moving slowly. It's lame but still a effective tactic to get attention of the fans and probably the team.

I think it could change my mind real quick if someone suddenly handed me a vault of money. Would it not sway your loyalty back towards the benevolent giver too?

Fake people are everywhere anyway in our daily lives. So not a big deal for me. CeeDee likely never wanted to leave Dallas so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Here's to him having a young Randy Moss type of season.

Nav22

Reaction score
It was also the moment he decided he should say how much he cherishes being a Cowboy AFTER he got paid. Why didn't he ever say this before his pay day? The Dallas Cowboys were so irrelevant before his pay that just a few months ago he felt it was necessary to remove all references to the organization from his social media. Now he cherishes the organization? How friggin' fake is that?

Funny how a big bag of cash suddenly changes people into fake people. I like them better when they are just being themselves, and CeeDee was being the real CeeDee before he got paid.
The jealousy just OOZES out of this post. Wow!

$34M/year and $100M guaranteed. You mad?
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ill trust my judgement over yours. I have a better track record.
Are you watching the Longhorns game going on right now against Colorado State? If so, did you just happen to see Ewers throw a tipped ball interception? You want to know why??? Because Ewers has that semi-sidearm throwing motion which allowed a DT reach and easily tip the football as it was coming off Ewers hand, thus creating a highly tipped ball that was easily intercepted. If you have paid good attention to Ewers the past 2 seasons at Texas, especially during the college playoffs last season, you would realize that semi-sideaem throwing motion absolutely sucks and is why Ewers is going to continue to suck as a QB!

Hardline

Reaction score
Are you watching the Longhorns game going on right now against Colorado State? If so, did you just happen to see Ewers throw a tipped ball interception? You want to know why??? Because Ewers has that semi-sidearm throwing motion which allowed a DT reach and easily tip the football as it was coming off Ewers hand, thus creating a highly tipped ball that was easily intercepted. If you have paid good attention to Ewers the past 2 seasons at Texas, especially during the college playoffs last season, you would realize that semi-sideaem throwing motion absolutely sucks and is why Ewers is going to continue to suck as a QB!
I did watch that game and seen Ewers throw pinpoint accurate strikes making NFL passes. Every QB throws tipped passes no matter what their throwing style is. If that sidearm was an issue he wouldn't use it.