The more I hear Jerry and Stephen the more I get sick

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yah these guys are delusional. They probably think the Oline is good, Zeke is good, ect...ect...

Offense now needs to be revamped.
This is such an interesting twist. A #1 offense needing revamping. While I probably agree. How does this happen??

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I stopped listening to them years ago. I do not like the double BS talk they talk. Even when things are going good, as during the win streak earlier in the season.
Just about the Only time,I know what they say is what I see on here. Even when Stephen is on Special edition weekly show, I tune him out most of the time.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is such an interesting twist. A #1 offense needing revamping. While I probably agree. How does this happen??

Completely revamped is an exaggeration. The Oline needs to be turned over and the running game and lead back needs to be revamped. But part of the problem is the TE's. So there is that as well.

Passing game in my opinion is fine, it just needs better pass blocking, a better coordinator, and some kind of a run game to depend on.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Completely revamped is an exaggeration. The Oline needs to be turned over and the running game and lead back needs to be revamped. But part of the problem is the TE's. So there is that as well.

Passing game in my opinion is fine, it just needs better pass blocking, a better coordinator, and some kind of a run game to depend on.
So, how does a #1 offense not only leading league in scoring but yards need so much revamping? Not sure I’ve ever heard of this type of scenario. While I agree with the premise .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Also, the next OC needs to be able to get inside Dak's head and figure out what the heck has gone wrong up there.
off the field dak is a smart guy, but when he is on the field, it is like his IQ suddenly drops 30 points, then if other team puts good pressure on him, he gets
rattled and IQ drops another 30.

To be fair though I dont think daks body was ready for a 17 game season, and with MM and kellen doing game plans and play calling, that further
puts him at a disadvantage.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So, how does a #1 offense not only leading league in scoring but yards need so much revamping? Not sure I’ve ever heard of this type of scenario.

Didnt I just tell you? Let me try again. IN order to be true contender it needs to be revamped. If we like beating up on bad to average teams and inflating our stats with gaudy passing numbers, then fine.

But its the Oline that makes an offense go and that is where the Cowboys have the biggest issues. So its really the Oline that needs to be revamped. But that also includes the RB and TE's. And when you include the system and the OC then now were talking revamp. Passing game is fine with skill position players.

Sydla

Reaction score
Wait, has Jerry spoken since the game? I know he had a couple of comments post game but it’s been quiet on Monday and Tuesday.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
So you gonna let your one coach that's doing anything go. And keep the one coach that has no job doing nothing???/ McCarthy needs to go. Quinn needs to stay if either must leave. And Kellen Moore definitely needs to go. If McCarthy leaves what will we miss versus if Quinn leaves? Why even keep Moore if nobody is DUMB enough to hire him. The guy has shown he's not ready to handle top teams as a OC. I am so sick of the Country Club way the team his handled and ran by ole Skeletor! So guys can talk Dak or this and that. But you put Brady here-you put Rodger here. Same result. Nothing is going to change until Skeletor leaves. I'd gladly trade a couple of Super Bowl wins that Jerry Jones had NEVER bought the Dallas Cowboys. The one game Quinn did coach us I never seen the team play with so much fire and fun. You don't see that with McCarthy on the sidelines. Our biggest game of the year -biggest fan turn out and enthusiasm. Yet the team comes out flat. Rewatching the game it felt like Dallas as a team was at a team mates funeral. No emotion. No nothing, They just looked dead. So I'm not even gonna talk seriously about any player-any coach or any draft. Because in the end nothing will a trump Ole Skeletor We have no He Man coming to the fan rescue.
Stop listening then

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
off the field dak is a smart guy, but when he is on the field, it is like his IQ suddenly drops 30 points, then if other team puts good pressure on him, he gets

To be fair though I dont think daks body was ready for a 17 game season, and with MM and kellen doing game plans and play calling, that further

And when the WR drops passes the IQ drops even more. And finally when the Oline keeps holding and false starting, now the QB's IQ is almost non existent.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
200w.gif

This is what MM does, stands on the sideline wide-eyed like a deer in headlights and occasionally complains to the ref.
lol that is his sidestep move!
he does that when frustrated.
What is actually happening here is he is on headset phone with taco bell , making his halftime order ! and they read it back and keep getting it wrong!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Wait, has Jerry spoken since the game? I know he had a couple of comments post game but it’s been quiet on Monday and Tuesday.
all I have heard is he wasnt happy about the game, and his boy said MM will stay.
So that could mean steve says he staying then jerry fires him.

I know one thing, I bet jerry wasnt hearing those bells on sunday! the ones he heard when he hired MM

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The Dak hate??? The biggest problem is the GM and all I hear is Dak. Maybe we should hire Dak as GM so he can really take the blame for 26 years of laughter.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

Great response. What quarterback can be good with Garrett and Moore as your OC's???:facepalm: No quarterback deserves this:facepalm:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Didnt I just tell you? Let me try again. IN order to be true contender it needs to be revamped. If we like beating up on bad to average teams and inflating our stats with gaudy passing numbers, then fine.

But its the Oline that makes an offense go and that is where the Cowboys have the biggest issues. So its really the Oline that needs to be revamped. But that also includes the RB and TE's. And when you include the system and the OC then now were talking revamp. Passing game is fine with skill position players.
I get it and agree but my question remains . How does an offense needing so much revamping even post the numbers it did?

I’m trying to recall a #1 offense needing such an overhaul. Seems odd to me .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I get it and agree but my question remains . How does an offense needing so much revamping even post the numbers it did?

I’m trying to recall a #1 offense needing such an overhaul. Seems odd to me .

They lived off the first 7 games of the year. The offense we saw in the last 10 games was a shadow of itself. I would love to see the numbers during ONLY that time. Defense also scored more points then any defense in the NFL. We also had a 51 point game against the Eagles 2nd string team. :thumbup: