The more Jerruh says wade is coming back

burmafrd

Reaction score
the more likely it is that he is not. I think Jerruh is going to wait untill after the Philthy game and if we make the playoffs see how things go. But if we stink it up vs philthy wade is GONE.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
I hope you are right and Jones is being coy. To think the entire staff is coming back (including ST coach) is insane.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
burmafrd;2525502 said:
the more likely it is that he is not. I think Jerruh is going to wait untill after the Philthy game and if we make the playoffs see
how things go. But if we stink it up vs philthy wade is GONE.

"Read my lips... no new taxes"... followed closely by.... "I did not have relations with that woman"....

Jerry comes from similar school ;)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
YoMick;2525571 said:
"Read my lips... no new taxes"... followed closely by.... "I did not have relations with that woman"....

gotta love that Arkansas state of mind.

newlander

Reaction score
I really hope you guys are right: I also get the impression Philly is going to blow us off the field: not because they're better, but because our team is a dysfuntional mess from within.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I think if we lose this game, he's gone, if we win it, no matter what happens after that, he's staying.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
eeeeewww Conspiracy......

Screw the Offseason and lets go beat Philly tomorrow.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
theogt;2525637 said:
I think if we lose this game, he's gone, if we win it, no matter what happens after that, he's staying.

I'm inclined to agree.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Regardless of what happens against the Eagles. Wade Phillips will be the head coach in 2009. A win on Sunday makes him 23-10. He gets at least one more year and perhaps more.

The defense has been playing lights out, and Jerry has a lot of money invested on that side of the ball. DeMacus Ware has become he best player in the NFL, and he is fixing to get paid, big time.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
newlander;2525631 said:
I really hope you guys are right: I also get the impression Philly is going to blow us off the field: not because they're better, but because our team is a dysfuntional mess from within.

Unreal :banghead:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
burmafrd;2525502 said:
the more likely it is that he is not. I think Jerruh is going to wait untill after the Philthy game and if we make the playoffs see how things go. But if we stink it up vs philthy wade is GONE.

I think he's being 100% honest. If had some inkling of dumping Wade, I'd think we see statements like "we'll see where we are after the season is complete"..."our focus is solely on the last game"...."everyone will be evaluated"

He isnt saying that kind of stuff, so unless Wade resgins/retires, I think he's gonna be here.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2526302 said:
I think he's being 100% honest. If had some inkling of dumping Wade, I'd think we see statements like "we'll see where we are after the season is complete"..."our focus is solely on the last game"...."everyone will be evaluated"

He isnt saying that kind of stuff, so unless Wade resgins/retires, I think he's gonna be here.

I think it means it this time too. For some reason he's clinging to his plan of having Garrett become the next HC here. But he's not close to being ready. He's not even ready to be an OC. So since Wade has us in playoff contention, he's satisfied with having him come back for at least another year while Garrett gets more seasoned.

Afterall, why'd you want to bring in some like Cowher when you have wonder boy sitting by waiting to take over?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Wade is coming back. Who else is going to be the coach? Who else can step in here and have us playing this well on defense.

It's the offense that is failing us. Just like last year. Wade is not an offensive coach. Lay this on Jerry, Jason and Romo.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2526326 said:
Wade is coming back. Who else is going to be the coach? Who else can step in here and have us playing this well on defense.

It's the offense that is failing us. Just like last year. Wade is not an offensive coach. Lay this on Jerry, Jason and Romo.

Wade's not just the defensive coordinator, even though he should be. Th one's you mentioned do deserve blame, but so does Wade.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I disagree, Jerry prides himself on being honest. He has never stated before that a coach would be back and turned around and fired him. Like it or not Wade will be the coach of the Dallas Cowboys next year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
jobberone;2526326 said:

:rolleyes:

That was quite a defense that let go two very long runs in the 4th qt. agin the Steelers.

Aside from Newman and Ware it ain't all that.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
YoMick;2525571 said:

well in all reality, he didn't have sexual relations with that woman, the cigar did and she did on him ;)