The most amazing missed field goal ever...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I didn't see any video just sound

that's weird...well, in the video...three gorgeous naked models are standing next to Jimmy Hoffa who is holding the Holy Grail on the sidelines...as the place kicker kicks the ball, the loch ness monster rises up behind the goal post...two new naked models, run toward him...at that moment, a guy holds up a sign saying who really assassinated JFK...

Lemme know if you want to know how the video ends...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
that's weird...well, in the video...three gorgeous naked models are standing next to Jimmy Hoffa who is holding the Holy Grail on the sidelines...as the place kicker kicks the ball, the loch ness monster rises up behind the goal post...two new naked models, run toward him...at that moment, a guy holds up a sign saying who really assassinated JFK...

Lemme know if you want to know how the video ends...
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

That was pretty cool

joseephuss

Reaction score
I saw this video posted on another site last week. Of course now I can't remember what site I was on at the time. The question of whether the video was real or not came up. A poster replied that they lived in the area and first saw the video on the news coverage of the local high school team. Apparantly the kicker had already missed two FGs before that one bounced on the goal post. None of my story can be verified, so it pretty much amounts to a bunch of BS. Not too different than any of my other posts.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is crazy!

When I read the title I thought it was going to be a video of that FG miss in this past weeks bear game that got caught in the wind....but this one is even crazier.