The most Cowboys thing to happen next Sunday

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles lose on purpose they tank talk about carma. Everybody who believes in tanking deserves it

cowboygo

Reaction score
Come on, we're all thinking it. Incidents of "almost had it" have been the experience of fans old and new with this team. Counted out then come roaring back only to fall short or get out in front and then collapse at the end. Either over the course of a season or within a single game we have to have. We've done it all, lol.

What do YOU think will happen next Sunday? We win and then Washington is down their whole game only to win on a Hail Mary on the final play? A "gift" from the officials somewhere in the mix (what would the Goodell-Mara syndicate want, lol)?

So does the "Cowboys" thing happen next week or won't it? Give your predicted scenario either way.
Cowboys go on to win the Super Bowl led by Andy Dalton. We will have a Wentz or Foles -esque decision to make. CowboysZone will split in two.

oh wait for Sunday. I agree, the hail mary would be such a Cowboys thing to happen.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys go on to win the Super Bowl led by Andy Dalton. We will have a Wentz or Foles -esque decision to make. CowboysZone will split in two.

oh wait for Sunday. I agree, the hail mary would be such a Cowboys thing to happen.
Mr. choke isn’t taking us anywhere ,with the game on the line here revert back to what he is

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Come on, we're all thinking it. Incidents of "almost had it" have been the experience of fans old and new with this team. Counted out then come roaring back only to fall short or get out in front and then collapse at the end. Either over the course of a season or within a single game we have to have. We've done it all, lol.

What do YOU think will happen next Sunday? We win and then Washington is down their whole game only to win on a Hail Mary on the final play? A "gift" from the officials somewhere in the mix (what would the Goodell-Mara syndicate want, lol)?

So does the "Cowboys" thing happen next week or won't it? Give your predicted scenario either way.

If there's a Goodell-Mara syndicate they'd make sure the Giants win, since they'd be in with a WFT loss.

khiladi

Reaction score
I think Dallas wins the division and goes on to another one and done playoff appearance. We end up with the 19th pick and Jerruh and company run around talking about how successful the year was considering all the injuries we had when all they really did was beat teams that will be drafting in the top ten.

If you make the playoffs, the regular season was a success period. It’s even more of success, considering the hot mess at OL we fell into when Martin went down and Moore was calling plays for WRs to throw the ball and Zeke to get the snap in open backfield and MM calling for fake punts in our own territory.

Reactions: ICP

Beaker42

Reaction score

Sign Crayton to choke the game away again. I hate that dude as much as I do Jackie Smith.

Homer

Reaction score
I think a cowboy thing would be a blowout loss. By halftime we are already talking about draft.

Doesn’t get more cowboy than finally being pumped for a truly meaningful game and for them to lay an egg right from the get go.

ICP

Reaction score
If you make the playoffs, the regular season was a success period. It’s even more of success, considering the hot mess at OL we fell into when Martin went down and Moore was calling plays for WRs to throw the ball and Zeke to get the snap in open backfield and MM calling for fake punts in our own territory.
Yeah, there seems to be differing opinions. If we're in any other division we're already eliminated. Making the playoffs because we won one of the worst divisions in NFL history and then move in to what will most likely be a one and done playoff appearance is not a success to me. I'd rather have the top ten draft pick.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

We lose when our fake punt does not succeed. Then Jerry, hovering in a playoffs promotional blimp, gets so upset that he angles the craft through the roof and crash lands the blimp onto the field and the NFL forfeits 3 of our games in 2021.

75boyz

Reaction score
ditto what visionary posted.

Additionally, not one single Zoner returns during the April draft to say how meaningless the end of season wins amounted to lost draft position and lesser ranked player availability.

The truest of all Cowboy Ways

Non accountability disease even to this message board's fan base.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I think Dallas wins the division and goes on to another one and done playoff appearance. We end up with the 19th pick and Jerruh and company run around talking about how successful the year was considering all the injuries we had when all they really did was beat teams that will be drafting in the top ten.
And with the 19th pick Jerry takes a kicker/wr from S.Dakota U., home of the Fighting Minks.

KingLerxst

Reaction score
The most Cowboy thing that can happen?
Dallas wins and Washington loses Sunday.
Dallas goes on to upset Tampa in first round
Dallas loses on a last second bad call the next week in Green Bay. 2 years later. The league admits that call was a bad one and re writes the rule book to ensure it never happens again.......

silvernblu

Reaction score
I just want a Washington loss.

Then, I don’t care so much what happens in the Giants game. It’d be a big F you to the league to have a 6-10 playoff team.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The worst possible outcome could happen. Or the best outcome imaginable. That is part of living this thing called Life.

Being jaded is easy. Hard is waiting for what happens and feel... whatever... afterwards.

It is about choice. Embrace it.