Twitter: The most efficient offenses the last 3 seasons

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just seems we work really hard just to get them field goal fest 2024 edition coming soon lol
The Cowboys had the most efficient passing offense in the NFL last year. :lmao: You haters will just throw stuff up against the wall because you know the other haters will like you.

Big D

Reaction score
Wow, all that and without a running game. Hmmmm.
Think of how potent it could be when the offensive coordinator can use a run game to affect things like T.O.P., momentum and field position. It's like we have a formula one vehicle but the driver doesn't know how to switch gears. We have a really good team and I'm of the opinion that last years debacle was on the coaching staff.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
can we stop exaggerating i think there's improvements at all those positions. more physical younger choices at OL easily replaced IMHO. RBBC not an issue if used correctly and OL is up to par with play calls on point. 3rd wr is easy not unproven, KT- TURPIN ,easy choice has experience perfect for slot, motion and creating space plays. t me he got robbed last year should have had far more targets at WR.. you all choose to see what you want.

on CD not being at camp =not inured is plus, he will play this season regardless of a new deal of not book it.! this place just likes to create drama...
What exaggeration? Guyton is a rookie LT. Beebe is a rookie guard being converted to center. Our third receiver candidates are unproven. His last couple of seasons suggest the our running back is washed up. And Lamb is not in training camp.

Do you dispute any of those things?

blueblood70

Reaction score
What exaggeration? Guyton is a rookie LT. Beebe is a rookie guard being converted to center. Our third receiver candidates are unproven. His last couple of seasons suggest the our running back is washed up. And Lamb is not in training camp.

Do you dispute any of those things?
And we've had plenty of rookies stand up hard and do pretty well so you're acting like it's a big deal. its not

at one time Tyron was rook, martin was rook, heck we survived Tyler Biadsz as rook, Zeke tore up the league as rook,

it is seeing the negative vs proof positive, lots of rookies have stood tall, here recently Parsons, Furgeson etc... biggest one TYLER SMITH.. i see these guys like Tyler you can see it already, will be growing pains but i believe they are upgrades not something to worry about IMHO nope ,Turp was underutilized and being unappreciated...

i see him a very good 3 show me all 32 teams 3rds lets compare lMAO .. I dare you go do the research for all 32 teams and show us their third wide receiver.. Hell let's compare our top two wide receivers with the entire leads top two or our number one scoring & efficient offense is virtually almost the same from last year. not hard to seea combo Turp, Tobert, or that cropper kid cant better than Gallup! its almost the same..

I say this because the third wide receiver doesn't get much ie top wr most of the targets 2 gets enough than #1 TE, RB out of backfield than oh lets get 3 some luv..you are exaggerating the need for a top 3...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And we've had plenty of rookies stand up hard and do pretty well so you're acting like it's a big deal. its not.
I just noted the changes from last season and who we are relying on to try to continue being one of the most efficient offenses. I have no idea how those changes will turn out and neither do you, so they are challenges until they prove otherwise.

Brax

Reaction score

Led by Dak Prescott.

Except in the playoffs then it took GB to put in second string D. Play the worst rated total D’s during the year this is the stats you love led by Dakchoka

gtb1943

Reaction score
And we've had plenty of rookies stand up hard and do pretty well so you're acting like it's a big deal. its not

at one time Tyron was rook, martin was rook, heck we survived Tyler Biadsz as rook, Zeke tore up the league as rook,

it is seeing the negative vs proof positive, lots of rookies have stood tall, here recently Parsons, Furgeson etc... biggest one TYLER SMITH.. i see these guys like Tyler you can see it already, will be growing pains but i believe they are upgrades not something to worry about IMHO nope ,Turp was underutilized and being unappreciated...

i see him a very good 3 show me all 32 teams 3rds lets compare lMAO .. I dare you go do the research for all 32 teams and show us their third wide receiver.. Hell let's compare our top two wide receivers with the entire leads top two or our number one scoring & efficient offense is virtually almost the same from last year. not hard to seea combo Turp, Tobert, or that cropper kid cant better than Gallup! its almost the same..

I say this because the third wide receiver doesn't get much ie top wr most of the targets 2 gets enough than #1 TE, RB out of backfield than oh lets get 3 some luv..you are exaggerating the need for a top 3...
what did our rookies do last year?

Nav22

Reaction score
It's impossible to lead an NFL offense that consistently strong without being at least a very good QB.

Anti-Dakkers are completely clueless about this sport.

Point and laugh, people. Point and laugh.
:laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
I just don't see how that's true because we kick a lot of field goals
Anti-Dakkers are such intelligent people.

You read the OP and comprehended it perfectly, dude. Ignore the laughter.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
If only that were true in the playoffs, or against teams like Buffalo, or KC, or SF.

Alas, the offense crumbles against the big boy teams.

Havic

Reaction score
Can we show offensive efficiency for playoff teams for playoff games only the last few years and see how we stack up?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can we show offensive efficiency for playoff teams for playoff games only the last few years and see how we stack up?
Sure let me get those for ya, SIKE i'll pretend like we do !! lol