The most overrated name in Dallas in the last 15 years

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thank God he has Jerry Jones to help make this a pretty decently drafting team over the past several years.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
He can only make suggestions, it's up to certain people to take what his scouting departments presents.

Smith22

Reaction score
Will McClay

This guy is a worse talent evaluator than Mike Tannenbaum.
Answer me this:

If we are a team known to not spend in free agency, where exactly do you think our players come from?

I will anxiously await your answer....

XXLMike

Reaction score
Answer me this:

If we are a team known to not spend in free agency, where exactly do you think our players come from?

I will anxiously await your answer....
What exactly do you think we have?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Based on what? Mazi last year, who still has time to turn it around?

Most of the early picks this team has missed on over this time span were the fault of the coaches. Rod Marinelli wanted Taco and Trysten Smith. Nahshon Wright was a Dan Quinn pick.

Beyond that the Cowboys have had the same or better success rate than any team in the league.

Smith22

Reaction score
Based on what? Mazi last year, who still has time to turn it around?

Most of the early picks this team has missed on over this time span were the fault of the coaches. Rod Marinelli wanted Taco and Trysten Smith. Nahshon Wright was a Dan Quinn pick.

Beyond that the Cowboys have had the same or better success rate than any team in the league.
Apparently we can't draft well and don't sign free agents and just lucked our way into double digit wins the last 3 seasons.

I guess that is his theory.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Yes, he's overrated. I can't believe Dallas didn't take Michael Pratt with their last pick. GUESS what Green Bay did right after us.
Pratt could be the steal of the draft. He's a really good player. I cannot believe he lasted so long. Broadus commented on that too. A much better prospect than Lance for a fraction of the cost. Remember this pick.