the most realistic mock you'll ever see

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
My tweaks!

RamziD;2737660 said:
I really like that draft and your alternates, too!

If I were to make a few minor tweaks, though, just for my taste, I would take:

2) Delmas
3) Iglesias
4) Veikune YES!
4) Tate
5) OG Roger Allen, Western Missouri - physical athletic nasty run blocker; perfect complement to Vasquez who is the powerful nasty pass blocker
5) Vasquez
5) Roy Miller
6) ILB Josh Mauga, Nevada - big athletic versatile (slips this far due to injury)
6) Melton (has done nothing to warrant being drafted IMO)
7) OLB Stryker Sulak, Missouri - high motor, instinctive, playmaker, more productive than Melton (or else another small school CB: Toler, DJackson, etc. - if the pick must be QB then Nathan Brown)
7) Carey

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2737738 said:
nnnnNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's ok, I could live with that

??? I left Melton in there. :)

I am not sure about his ability to transition to ILB (that position's success really hinges on instincts & recognition abillity), and the MO spot (weakside ILB) is dependent on coverage ability. Running a 4.5 straight ahead is vastly different from running that fast sideways or backwards.

Melton's best chances to succeed, is at either FB or OLB. That's where all his reps have been (as limited as it was).

reddyuta

Reaction score
i like the picks but it doesnt look too realistic to me-back to back OGs and 2 WRs-i wish.can any one of these guards play center?.thats the only way they are going to beat out Proctor.we only have a spot for a Center/guard player who can really displace Proctor or another dominating Guard.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Juaquin Iglesias :rolleyes:

I hope Dallas drafts him. He said that he wanted to play for the Cowboys. He is from Texas.

This guy has a great burst and short area quickness. He has great hands and runs great routes. He is a very safe pick, and he can come in and play. He's tough and one of the steals of the draft at 69. He's good enough for pick 51.
This guy is going to be a third down conversion machine in the NFL over the middle. He was amazing on 3rd down at Oklahoma.

I would trade Crayton for a 2010 pick. Iglesias and Felix Jones would man the slot.

Put this guy in space, like Crayton had in that playoff game (drop), and he's going for 6. Iglesias is good in tight space. You give him that kind of room, and he's going to the house.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
"the most realistic mock you'll ever see".

Listen, I love me some Delmas. Projecting him to go at 51 is nothing more then a pipe dream though. I have been beating this drum for a couple of weeks and no one seems to want to the truth. Has gone as early as the late first round and most often he is gone in the early second round from what I have seen.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2738590 said:
"the most realistic mock you'll ever see".

Listen, I love me some Delmas. Projecting him to go at 51 is nothing more then a pipe dream though. I have been beating this drum for a couple of weeks and no one seems to want to the truth. Has gone as early as the late first round and most often he is gone in the early second round from what I have seen.

with that in mind, and Goose's recent revelation:

2nd round, #51: Missouri SS William Moore >>ALT: Ohio State WR Brian Robiskie (trade-up)
3rd round (from Cleveland), #69: Oklahoma WR Juaquin Iglesias >>ALT: Georgia WR Mohamed Massaquoi/Wake Forest SS Chip Vaughn
4th round (from Detroit), #101: Texas Tech DE Brandon Williams >>ALT: Hawaii DE David Veikune
4th round, #117: North Carolina WR Brandon Tate >>ALT: North Carolina State TE Anthony Hill
5th round, #156: Maryland OG Jaimie Thomas
5th round (from Tennessee), #166: Texas Tech OG Louis Vasquez
5th round (Compensatory), #172: Memphis DT Clinton McDonald >>ALT: Florida Atlantic LB Frantz Joseph
6th round (from Miami), #197: Virginia TE John Phillips >>ALT: Temple DT Terrence Knighton
6th round (Compensatory), #208: Texas DE Henry Melton
7th round (from Detroit), #210: Louisville QB Hunter Cantwell >>ALT: Central Arkansas QB Nathan Brown
7th round, #227: Norfolk State CB Don Carey >>requisite small-school last pick >>ALT: Grand Valley State OLB Dan Skuta

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Nice work on the mock, Bob.

I only hope they are determined to get some players for the LOS in this draft whereever they fall.

RamziD

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2739522 said:
with that in mind, and Goose's recent revelation:

2nd round, #51: Missouri SS William Moore >>ALT: Ohio State WR Brian Robiskie (trade-up)
3rd round (from Cleveland), #69: Oklahoma WR Juaquin Iglesias >>ALT: Georgia WR Mohamed Massaquoi/Wake Forest SS Chip Vaughn
4th round (from Detroit), #101: Texas Tech DE Brandon Williams >>ALT: Hawaii DE David Veikune
4th round, #117: North Carolina WR Brandon Tate >>ALT: North Carolina State TE Anthony Hill
5th round, #156: Maryland OG Jaimie Thomas
5th round (from Tennessee), #166: Texas Tech OG Louis Vasquez
5th round (Compensatory), #172: Memphis DT Clinton McDonald >>ALT: Florida Atlantic LB Frantz Joseph
6th round (from Miami), #197: Virginia TE John Phillips >>ALT: Temple DT Terrence Knighton
6th round (Compensatory), #208: Texas DE Henry Melton
7th round (from Detroit), #210: Louisville QB Hunter Cantwell >>ALT: Central Arkansas QB Nathan Brown
7th round, #227: Norfolk State CB Don Carey >>requisite small-school last pick >>ALT: Grand Valley State OLB Dan Skuta

Goose revealed we're interested in William Moore?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
William Moore

1.jpg

william_moore_300_250.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
RamziD;2739974 said:
Okay, care to explain what you meant then?

I'm just going by who Dallas has shown interest in, and how NFLDS's top 750 board falls according to our picks

RamziD

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2739988 said:
I'm just going by who Dallas has shown interest in, and how NFLDS's top 750 board falls according to our picks

Oh, ok. You mentioned Goose's revelation so I thought it had to do with something he said about Moore since he's the only change in your mock.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
RamziD;2740434 said:
Oh, ok. You mentioned Goose's revelation so I thought it had to do with something he said about Moore since he's the only change in your mock.

no, he said that Louis Delmas wont be available at pick 51