Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

9DB7.gif

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was it me or did I hear Willem Defoe’s Green Goblin laugh?
So we see Electro, Doc Ock, Sandman, and Green Goblin for sure. Now who was that figure in the dark that comes from behind (around the 2:27 mark) - was that Lizard or Venom?

Edit - you also see a Black Spiderman suit in the shot w/ what appears Electro and Sandman. So maybe they are going to bring in Venom into the MCU now - I know the rumors said they were going to build towards that.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we see Electro, Doc Ock, Sandman, and Green Goblin for sure. Now who was that figure in the dark that comes from behind (around the 2:27 mark) - was that Lizard or Venom?

Edit - you also see a Black Spiderman suit in the shot w/ what appears Electro and Sandman. So maybe they are going to bring in Venom into the MCU now - I know the rumors said they were going to build towards that.

My bet would be on the Lizard. Like you, I’d like to see Venom introduced but I don’t think they’d do it here as part of such a large group.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My bet would be on the Lizard. Like you, I’d like to see Venom introduced but I don’t think they’d do it here as part of such a large group.
I do worry about there just being too much..just like SM3. Unless some of these are just very small parts - there is going to be a TON of characters in this one. My poor kids heads are going to be spinning...as mine might be as well :)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do worry about there just being too much..just like SM3. Unless some of these are just very small parts - there is going to be a TON of characters in this one. My poor kids heads are going to be spinning...as mine might be as well :)

I think that you’re on to something. I think a lot of these appearances will be brief.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I’m happy for those interested in this, but it’s not me. I question a lot of recent decisions regarding the Star Wars franchise.

For me I'm interested because they are finally exploring the Japanese aspect of Star Wars. Many do not know a lot of Star Wars has a lot of elements based upon Fedual Japan. I would have loved a live action version but will be take the Anime version.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For me I'm interested because they are finally exploring the Japanese aspect of Star Wars. Many do not know a lot of Star Wars has a lot of elements based upon Fedual Japan. I would have loved a live action version but will be take the Anime version.

For your sake, I hope it’s good and that you enjoy it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
^ This. George Lucas created his Jedi as a hybrid of medieval knights and Shaolin monks or samurai. Even so, the films, games, etc., have conveyed them more as knights than monks or samurai. Disney and LucasFilm's "multi-verse" approach appears to finally let the imagination embrace the other side more. The martial arts film fan in me loves the attempt. I hope it will be very entertaining.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
It’s Marvel, so I give them the benefit of the doubt, but Phase 4 hasn’t inspired me with confidence. When I look at it, I see it as a placeholder between bigger things.
Phase 4 could be like Phase 2, a couple origin stories for new heroes and a few continued installments for established heroes. I anticipate the origin story movies be interesting and entertaining, since it's Marvel and I too give them the benefit of the doubt. However the movies for already established heroes should give us glimpses at the bigger things to come. I'm especially looking forward to those movies. :D

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
It’s Marvel, so I give them the benefit of the doubt, but Phase 4 hasn’t inspired me with confidence. When I look at it, I see it as a placeholder between bigger things.

Only hyped for Spiderman as they are bring back some older/other era bad guys back due to the multiverse.

Shang chi looks to be decent too. Still can't get into the Eternals yet.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only hyped for Spiderman as they are bring back some older/other era bad guys back due to the multiverse.

Shang chi looks to be decent too. Still can't get into the Eternals yet.

Same here. I’m most excited for Spider-Man this year. And Dr Strange and Thor next year.

I’ll certainly see both Shang-Chi and Eternals but my expectations are low. Eternals in particular is in the category with the Inhumans for me. A group of characters that they’ve never been able to build to popularity on a consistent basis.

John813

Reaction score
Same here. I’m most excited for Spider-Man this year. And Dr Strange and Thor next year.

I’ll certainly see both Shang-Chi and Eternals but my expectations are low. Eternals in particular is in the category with the Inhumans for me. A group of characters that they’ve never been able to build to popularity on a consistent basis.

Yea, want to revise my statement and say Thor+Strange films I can't wait for too.

*Just out of the 3 trailers you quoted from Juggernaut only Spiderman I'm hyped for. But as that poster stated it's Marvel, so they have a way of making these movies good/entertaining.