The news story I want to read

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I wish I would read this in the news: Jerry Jones has fallen madly in love with a sexy 19 year-old girl from Indonesia who wants to stay with her family in her own country. Jones has therefore decided to sell the team and move to Indonesia to be with her. Some rich dude buys the team who wants to be a hands off owner and hires Jimmy Johnson to be the GM. Jones forgets all about football and spends his time with Rosetta Stone, Indonesian version.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Reverend Conehead;4768810 said:
I wish I would read this in the news: Jerry Jones has fallen madly in love with a sexy 19 year-old girl from Indonesia who wants to stay with her family in her own country. Jones has therefore decided to sell the team and move to Indonesia to be with her. Some rich dude buys the team who wants to be a hands off owner and hires Jimmy Johnson to be the GM. Jones forgets all about football and spends his time with Rosetta Stone, Indonesian version.

Then Stephen would take over before they sell it :lmao2:

Man fans are funny

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Reverend Conehead;4768810 said:

How about "Some rich Cowboys fan". I want a guy who has loved this team from birth to be the owner, not some wealthy guy looking for another good investment. Been there, done that and got the dents in my forehead to go along with it. :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Im I suppose to construct a informative post when every thread is about the same lame thing.....come on people this is getting old

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
THUMPER;4768823 said:
How about "Some rich Cowboys fan". I want a guy who has loved this team from birth to be the owner, not some wealthy guy looking for another good investment. Been there, done that and got the dents in my forehead to go along with it. :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

That would be perfect. I wish someone on this forum were a billionaire capable of buying the team and putting winning before flash and money making.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4768942 said:
Im I suppose to construct a informative post when every thread is about the same lame thing.....come on people this is getting old

Actually, I'm pretty sure this is the first post ever about Jerry Jones falling madly in love with an Indonesian chick and moving to that country. Looks to me like someone needs a sense of humor.