The next Defensive Coordinator will be?

Who will be the new Defensive Coordinator?

• Ron Rivera

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • Aden Durde

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Mike Zimmer

Votes: 203 75.2%
  • Wink Martindale

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Al Harris

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other (state who in thread)

Votes: 22 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Make your prediction. Who will we hire to replace Dan Quinn?

Not who you would hire but what they will actually do.
Hey Risen ,your in 2nd place in the yahoo game, I am in 4th, who are you picking in SB????
Do you think I should do the drop games next season or just normal?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
we need a new OC too,cant go on with this simple playbook and keep losing to playoffs teams
Fat Mike is the OC, its his playbook and he calls the plays on gameday................Marty's boy is just OC in name only here.

So no, we will not be getting a new OC.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m -- at this point in time, it surely appears that Mike Zimmer has the Cowboys' FO's attention. Jerry & Stephen are familiar with him and that means a great deal to the Jones family. Yes, Zimmer has been unpopular with Cowboys' fans in the distant past but his recent history with the Vikes was good. He'd be an easy adjustment for a team setup that's been accustomed to an antiquated system. It also appears likely that MM would fit in well with such a setup. It remains to be seen if Jerry & Stephen might surprise us with a younger DC candidate, but don't count on it. We'll see.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Any chance we pluck a defensive guy from Sf or KC after the bowl?
Anything's possible, but why would a defensive guy from a winning system like SF or KC want to gamble on the Cowboys? Not too likely, imho. Of course, the temptation to back up a head coach that's on a hot seat may tempt someone who covets an HC opportunity.

Last edited:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I wonder if today was a sleepover.

All Zimmer needs is pajamas, a bottle of JW blue, a few sentences that Jerry can’t understand
and a promise that he will turn Mazi Smith into Warren Sapp.

Announcement the afternoon of the Super Bowl as Jerry jets in without his team for the 28th straight time.

Two years ago he said “I’m running out of time.” Where exactly are we now Jerry?
I wish somebody would, I think there's a lot more bite in that dog, but all he's done so far is growl a couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.