The next Dez: N’keal Harry

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
We already know he's a cultural fit, he looks up to Zeke... heck, he even does the Zeke entrance

946034134-612x612.jpg

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
As an addition, while he is physically similar to Dez, his playing style (and the lack of off the field concerns) is far more similar to A.J. Green, which is a far more appropriate comparison.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Harry's legit. He did make that Peter Warrick like touchdown.

He does ball out against better talent than UTSA.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
We had a road trip to Yuma (we beat the 9th ranked team in the country... patting myself on the back) so I missed all of the Saturday action.

How did Harry look against Washington's corner Byron Murphy?

Murphy is a top CB prospect for the 2020 draft. Coincidentally, he and Harry were once teammates in high school.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
We had a road trip to Yuma (we beat the 9th ranked team in the country... patting myself on the back) so I missed all of the Saturday action.

How did Harry look against Washington's corner Byron Murphy?

Murphy is a top CB prospect for the 2020 draft. Coincidentally, he and Harry were once teammates in high school.
Not so bad considering it'll be his worst game of the season and there is a clear advantage to the CB who spent his formative years beside this kid in covering him than in the receiver beating the coverage.

bodi

Reaction score
Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame
6-4

8/28/18: According to NFL teams' preseason data provided by team sources, Claypool checks in at 6-foot-4, 228 pounds. He is said to run the 40 in 4.50 seconds, so that is a superb combination of size and speed.

In 2017, Claypool and all of the Notre Dame wide receivers were held back by inept quarterback play. Brandon Wimbush was a good runner, but terrible at throwing the ball. Claypool totaled 29 receptions for 402 yards and two touchdowns. If Wimbush doesn't improve dramatically, it could be hard for Claypool to show what his good skill set can do