The next Head Coach of the Cowboys needs to be Mike Zimmer

CoachD

Reaction score
All this talk about Lincoln Reilly, Urban Myer, Sean Payton, and whoever else you can come up with but the best guy for the job is Zimmer and I'll take him over all of those other guys any damn day because that guy can coach!

DFWJC

Reaction score
All this talk about Lincoln Reilly, Urban Myer, Sean Payton, and whoever else you can come up with but the best guy for the job is Zimmer and I'll take him over all of those other guys any damn day because that guy can coach!
Just curious....how do you plan to get him?

I guess maybe if they totally fold down the stretch

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Right, let’s bring in a new HC who has fewer playoff wins than Garrett. lol Zimmer is on the hot seat for the same reason Garrett is, he hasn’t gotten it done.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Garrett is getting a 5 year extension. Cry baby Jerry has spoken.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
But what about GROZ that half the forum was part of years ago?

That was exactly what I was thinking. GROZ was bigger than the move to get rid of JG. Now you want him back?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Whats his contract status?

ksadler1

Reaction score
Zimmer would be another puppet for Jerry. The Vikings are the worst of the best this year. The only team they can beat in the playoffs is the Cowboys. We need a young and hungry coach looking to prove himself. Enough of these has-beens and pretenders already...

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity what would you give up to get him sure the Vikings would expect some draft picks? Not sure I’d give up much to get a guy who is not on the field.

T-RO

Reaction score

I like the idea a lot. He's a great defensive coach and that's where we need the most help.

But I don't really know Mike would want the job.