The NFC East is like High School...

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
The NFC East is like high school. Only the kids have more money.

Cowboys ...."My two friends (Romo and Witten) are having sleepovers and discussing plans without me."

Giants.....Plaxico got expelled from School for bringing a weapon to class

Eagles.....McNabb chokes under the pressure of tests, (games) so he gets benched

Skins......Portis thinks his teacher doesn't like him (Zorn), so he blasts him to other students.

Feel free to ad anything else.

Boysboy

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2484005 said:

Cowboys ...."My two friends (Romo and Witten) are having sleepovers and discussing plans without me."

Eagles.....McNabb chokes under the pressure of tests, (games) so he gets benched

Skins......Portis thinks his teacher doesn't like him (Zorn), so he blasts him to other students.

The Eagles coaching staff, alot like our's, is very poor with the rulebook. McNabb wasn't the only one who didn't know that OT had only 1 qtr. The entire Eagles coaching staff didn't either.

Except for the Giants, our's, Skins, and the Eagles have meddling ownes(Lurie may not be on the level as Jones/Snyder, but he IS cheap, which is partly why the Eagles refuse to get open up their wallet consistently for certain key positions).

The NFC South is full of low profile, blue-collar teams that consistently get the job done. I thought I would throw that in.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2484005 said:

Cowboys have those players that are much bigger and faster than your high school team. Then you find out its because half of them have failed more than 2 times, and they are all over 20 years old.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Coughlin = Dean
Reid = Gym coach
Wade = Shop teacher
Zorn = Math teacher