The NFC East since 2004

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Could you imagine the pseudo Eagles fans on here if they win the division again this season.
I don't think they care about a division title.

They view last season as a disappointment.

Sadly, we'd view a divisional title and wild card win as a successful season.

JayFord

Reaction score
It will be Washington. They climb out under a rock every 6 to 7 seasons just to screw things up.

Over the past 17 seasons the Washington Whatevers have been 3rd or 4th place 14 times. The other three times, they won the division.
this is true

also has anyone noticed anytime Washington goes to the playoffs since 2005 theyve had to win their last 5-7 games after starting off under .500

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's quite sad. I get it.... but I miss the good old days of their non-PC helmets.
Those symbols made my eyes bleed also. There are only three NFL teams I dislike more than all the rest. The Steelers. The 49ers. That <expletive> franchise will always be number one on my crap list. It would still be there on top if it faded completely out of existence.

Sadness? You read my post wrong, lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think they care about a division title.

They view last season as a disappointment.

Sadly, we'd view a divisional title and wild card win as a successful season.
Only the fans that want to think in a negative way, think the team thinks that way.

Redline360

Reaction score
Watch the Giants pull out some bs of a season and win the division lol

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's the Eagles' and Cowboys' division.

The Giants haven't won the division in over a decade, and Washington only wins in down years. They won it with a 7-9 record in 2020 for crying out loud.

Flamma

Reaction score
It will be Washington. They climb out under a rock every 6 to 7 seasons just to screw things up.

Over the past 17 seasons the Washington Whatevers have been 3rd or 4th place 14 times. The other three times, they won the division.
If you noticed, you'll see that Washington only won when the rest of the division was crap. In two of those years 7 out of 8 teams had losing records. I don't think the division is going to be bad enough for them to win.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
if you look at the last decade, the eagles won 4 times, so did cowboys, but the eagles made it to SB 2 times and won one.
So they are the clear winner for the last 10 years.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The one thing that stands out the most to me about the Eagles repeating is that they will have to do that with two new coordinators.

I think the Eagles win the roster talent within the East but not sure about the coaching.

And the Giants are the sneakiest team. They do it when no one is picking them