The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL.

I can't wait for the BS from the front office about how they tried to get these all done, signed some 2nd and 3rd tier slop again while sitting on like $40MM in cap space.

While Crawford remains on the books at $9 million!

Football dunces.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
David Johnson and a 2nd for Hopkins, hmm guess that seems ok.

quickccc

Reaction score
Is Hopkins flat fed up with O' Brien in Houston ? ... or is it Texans' buffoon front office management screwing it up big time again ?

- they just flat took away the primary weapon for Deshaun Watson

hell, i'd rather have Hopkins than Cooper !! ... and for just 2nd and 4th round picks ? Unbelievable !

Sydla

Reaction score
Arizona smartly dealing that bloated RB contract.

And here we sit in Dallas, with our best WR hitting FA, our best CB hitting FA, a bloated RB contract, a QB on the tag and the Jones scrambling around for to buy up cheap gas for their megayacht.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Is Hopkins flat fed up with O' Brien in Houston ? ... or is it Texans' buffoon front office management screwing it up big time again ?

- they just flat took away the primary weapon for Deshaun Watson

hell, i'd rather have Hopkins than Cooper !! ... and for just 2nd and 4th round picks ? Unbelievable !
If Johnson returns to his former self it is an even trade. Big if though.

Carson

Reaction score
Arizona smartly dealing that bloated RB contract.

And here we sit in Dallas, with our best WR hitting FA, our best CB hitting FA, a bloated RB contract, a QB on the tag and the Jones scrambling around for to buy up cheap gas for their megayacht.

But! Sean Lee and Adam Redmond!