The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

Rayman70

Reaction score
what we need right now is a fat boy in the middle...a proven commodity. Secondly, we need a proven corner that takes the ball away. If we can land Snacks Harrison and Chris Harris...I am ok. I would prefer Reader, but I think he's too expensive.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what we need right now is a fat boy in the middle...a proven commodity. Secondly, we need a proven corner that takes the ball away. If we can land Snacks Harrison and Chris Harris...I am ok. I would prefer Reader, but I think he's too expensive.

I think Harrison is too expensive too.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Harrison is too expensive too.
yes, but like buying a new car, you must overpay sometimes to find reliability. If we have to overpay, so be it. It solves a glaring need PLUS we can still draft another DT.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes, but like buying a new car, you must overpay sometimes to find reliability. If we have to overpay, so be it. It solves a glaring need PLUS we can still draft another DT.

I wouldn't hate it, but I expect them to still go cheaper at that position.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I’m more than ready to see them jump in on the DT market. Show us some sign they are not going to bargain bin hunt. The Rod regime is gone, it’s ok to sign defensive lineman Jones boys.

Carson

Reaction score

We will get Covington and Brown lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He can restructure & play landline positions..kinda need him atm

Yeah? Which ones? You want those 0 sacks from your RDE position again?

I can get any scrub to be a rotational lineman. For a fraction of the cost and a much better chance to remain healthy.

Xavier187

Reaction score
This is crazy.
Forget Sean Lee
Sign Leonard Floyd
Make ur run at Ashawn Robinson and Quintan Jefferson.
Then talk to Donte Fowler to come off the edde with speed.
Gosh this is easy as hell.
We are gonna get picks fro. BYRON JONES AND ROBERT QUINN and possibly a pick for Randal Cobb.
Js
This is so easy to do.