The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Looking at the Chiefs cap space. Wow they are maxed out. Over the Cap reports they have $15k in available space. Spotrac states they have $3.4M. Regardless which site is closer to being right, they do not have space and will likely need to cut or trade some players. Has there been any rumors about what they are going to do?

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
The problem is we all think they are holes. But Jerry and Stephen don’t see it that way.

Crawford to play RDE
Woods to play 1 Tech
Sign Brown and Canady so CB is complete
Thompson and Wilson to battle it out for SS

If this were true though, why is it that Dallas traded for Quinn and Bennett? And that they were also in the hunt to swap premium picks for Jamaal Adams?

I can see where you're coming from, amd you're probably more right than I am. However, I find it very hard to believe in its entirety.

Then again, it's still "early" and we don't have the slightest clue what's left in their wheelhouse..especially when it comes to the draft.

ksg811

Reaction score
Looking at the Chiefs cap space. Wow they are maxed out. Over the Cap reports they have $15k in available space. Spotrac states they have $3.4M. Regardless which site is closer to being right, they do not have space and will likely need to cut or trade some players. Has there been any rumors about what they are going to do?

Cutting Sammy Watkins save $14 million. That’s what they’ll do.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I don’t know any DTs left
Shelby Harris. Last year was his first year as a starter and he had a PFF grade of 77 with 6 sacks, a combined 49 tackles, 8 TFL, and 9 passes defended.

He has high potential and I don't think he'll be high risk money wise

Carson

Reaction score

Cut Watkins, sign Jones long term. Gives them around 20+

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys, seem to be using FA sparingly. McCarthy, and staff, will lean on draft to complete positions of need.