The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
But he did that 2-3 times?

Falcons, Lions, and one other, let me find it. But that’s just 2019, he’s been doing it for years. We’re 11-5, maybe even 12-4 with someone else. Anyone else that can catch well enough to be an NFL WR

EDIT PATRIOTS GAME!!!!

He dropped the game tying TD in the endzone on the final drive. Unbelievable, that might be the worst one.

Last edited:

CapnB

Reaction score
Falcons, Lions, and one other, let me find it. But that’s just 2019, he’s been doing it for years. We’re 11-5, maybe even 12-4 with someone else. Anyone else that can catch well enough to be an NFL WR

EDIT PATRIOTS GAME!!!!

He dropped the game tying TD in the endzone on the final drive. Unbelievable, that might be the worst one.

Yeah but remember dude, you were part of that argument going into last season the eagles WR were better than the Cowboys WR. Your boy NA was part of that.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yeah but remember dude, you were part of that argument going into last season the eagles WR were better than the Cowboys WR. Your boy NA was part of that.

They’re definitely not anymore with the emergence of Gallup, but I’m still a Djax believer

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
But he did that 2-3 times?
What he fails to say is Julio killed them. Took one to the house in no time. They think it's better to say had Nelson caught it they would have won. He could have been tackled or Julio could have went to the house again. After that drop they still had multiple plays including Ertz not getting the first on a 4th down in the redzone.