The NFL owner with the longest drought of having their team appear in the NFC Championship Game

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every day I look forward to hearing Jerry took a dirt nap. I know it makes me out to be a horrible person but he has ruined so many lives with his money driven ego. Why couldn't he own a Nascar team or a big corporation ? Why is he using a professional sports team as a toy ?
He's ruined lives? Whose life has he ruined? I can't stand the guy but if your life has been ruined by a sports team then you probably never had one.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The NFL owner with the longest drought of having their team appear in the NFC Championship Game​

Ha. Swap 'owner' in the thread title with 'general manager' and the relevance worsens.

It is funny but not in a good way. Kinda tragic even.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Congrats To Jerry On The Wrong Side Of History.. :hammer: :banghead:

Last NFC Championship Game appearance: - Washington Commanders, 1991 - Dallas Cowboys, 1995 - Chicago Bears, 2010 - New York Giants, 2011 - Seattle Seahawks, 2014 - Carolina Panthers, 2015 - Arizona Cardinals, 2015 - Atlanta Falcons, 2016 - Minnesota Vikings, 2017 - New Orleans Saints, 2018 - Green Bay Packers, 2020 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 2020 - Los Angeles Rams, 2021 - Philadelphia Eagles, 2022 - San Francisco 49ers, 2023 - Detroit Lions, 2023

They should hang this tweet in the rafters of AT&T Stadium.

jgboys1

Reaction score
jerrylol.gif
Well it looks like we finally got our answer!
Jerry’s glasses were dirty for the past 28 years and he couldn’t evaluate the talent at the scouting combines! Maybe he can actually see what a Dak pass looks like? That should give Jerry a bit of a laugh!