The NFL's best 25 players under 25

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Let's see Bland come close to duplicating those Interception numbers this year.
It was a record-breaking year.

No one expects him to duplicate the record.

He's going to get tested with Diggs back. Also, teams started figuring him out some. He'll be fine.

Why teams kept trying him with that Out route so much last year baffles me, he owned that route.

shabazz

Reaction score
It was a record-breaking year.

No one expects him to duplicate the record.

He's going to get tested with Diggs back. Also, teams started figuring him out some. He'll be fine.

Why teams kept trying him with that Out route so much last year baffles me, he owned that route.
And that's why I said 'come close " to duplicating the numbers.

I don't expect him to replicate it but if he's gonna get paid it has to be based on him being a ball hawk, which is fine.

But he's not close to being considered a shut down corner so he shouldn't command a king's ransom for thar.

Let's just see if last season was an anamolly or truly a part of his game that sustains.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

I don't expect him to replicate it but if he's gonna get paid it has to be based on him being a ball hawk, which is fine.

But he's not close to being considered a shut down corner so he shouldn't command a king's ransom for thar.

Let's just see if last season was an anamolly or truly a part of his game that sustains.
I don't disagree.

But don't understimate Stephen's desire to pat himself on the back. They will sign Bland to an extension, probably before they have to.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Let's see Bland come close to duplicating those Interception numbers this year.
What is your definition of close? And how many DBs in the history of the NFL accomplished your version of close and Bland's last year's number of INTs?

starfan1

Reaction score

doesnt need to be to get paid by jerry. I consider diggs preinjury to be better but he wasnt a ball hawk either. Jerry gladly pony'd up for him.

The 2 are similar they are feast or famine ball players and seen both get roasted plentyas well as make plenty of takeaways

shabazz

Reaction score
doesnt need to be to get paid by jerry. I consider diggs preinjury to be better but he wasnt a ball hawk either. Jerry gladly pony'd up for him.

The 2 are similar they are feast or famine ball players and seen both get roasted plentyas well as make plenty of takeaways
That's a solid take

RS12

Reaction score
I hate paying corners. Money is better spent paying D Linemen that can get after the QB. The draft always has corners that can play.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Curious if Trevon Diggs made Pro Football Network's list last season, since he is 92 days short of his 26th birthday. Or perhaps this is PFN first time publishing a list of this nature?

shabazz

Reaction score
Curious if Trevon Diggs made Pro Football Network's list last season, since he is 92 days short of his 26th birthday. Or perhaps this is PFN first time publishing a list of this nature?
If it's only a matter of 92 days I hope there will still be justice for Trevon.

shabazz

Reaction score
What is your definition of close? And how many DBs in the history of the NFL accomplished your version of close and Bland's last year's number of INTs?
Let's just see if he's a one hit wonder or not before considering a big contract or not.

My comments about him were responding to someone wondering if he will get a huge contract.......as always, I like to be pragmatic about things.

Perhaps he will get even more picks........