The Nooch Intensity Thread

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Intense? My toilet looks like I drank a gallon of beet juice. I didn’t but it still looks like it. That’s how intense I am.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Haven't had them in ages. I don't think the re released ones can be that bad. I dont think they put caffeine in them

Years ago when they were still caffeinated........

I had to work overnight but had a golf outing for my company the following day.

I was like. How can I stay awake after working overnight and go golfing? Oh I know. I’ll drink 4 Loko’s

What a mess. What a hot mess.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll buy a green apple occasionally for a quick buzz! Shhhh, don't tell anyone
Story time:

In the late 2000's, before I decided to finish my degree, I worked at a contact lense factory. My coworkers were so loathsome that I would do about 3 shots in my car on lunch just to be able to deal with them. Used to keep a bag of those mini shot bottles in my console. One day I ran out, and got a 4 Loko at the gas station. Slammed that putrid thing in about 10 minutes. Was so jack when I went into work, I was literally donkey kicking chairs. Luckily no one was in them. That place was such a crap hole, that that type of behavior went completely unnoticed

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Hope the kids plays well. Would love for him to solidify the back up QB position for 2021, at minimum.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Story time:

In the late 2000's, before I decided to finish my degree, I worked at a contact lense factory. My coworkers were so loathsome that I would do about 3 shots in my car on lunch just to be able to deal with them. Used to keep a bag of those mini shot bottles in my console. One day I ran out, and got a 4 Loko at the gas station. Slammed that putrid thing in about 10 minutes. Was so jack when I went into work, I was literally donkey kicking chairs. Luckily no one was in them. That place was such a crap hole, that that type of behavior went completely unnoticed
Lol!!!! First time I tried them, I was coming back from South Padre Island and was gonna stop an visit my dad before heading home. I stopped at a store and bought two pineapple flavored ones. I figured they were like 24 oz beers? I drank 2 of them in about 45 minutes. When I got to my dad's house I had a good buzz on. My dad asked my wife if I was drunk and she said, no.....he only had two beers!!! BTW, my wife was driving and I'm 275 lbs and those things have a good kick!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol!!!! First time I tried them, I was coming back from South Padre Island and was gonna stop an visit my dad before heading home. I stopped at a store and bought two pineapple flavored ones. I figured they were like 24 oz beers? I drank 2 of them in about 45 minutes. When I got to my dad's house I had a good buzz on. My dad asked my wife if I was drunk and she said, no.....he only had two beers!!! BTW, my wife was driving and I'm 275 lbs and those things have a good luck!!!!
They look so harmless. Almost like a chick drink lol