***The Official CZ Mock Draft - Sign Up Now!***

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2002225 said:
I'm in like Flynn with a great big grin. Let me know if I can assist in any way Avery. I always enjoy helping you with these.

but are you gellin?

Spontae

Reaction score
I'd like to be in again, too.

Is there any way we can hold people to their commitment this year?

Maybe cross check last year's sign-up with people who actually showed up for the draft, as I remember we had multiple no-shows and those who did participate were drafting for two teams and for teams with no owners...not fun.

Go Cowboys~

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Thus far, we have 23 people signed up:

Avery
Teague31
BigWillie
Tobal
Bob Sacamono
Shuttemdown41
HeavyHitta31
Encore
the_kid_05
cowboyjoe
DaBoys4Life
noober
jksmith269
dillinger319
TheCount
ABQCowboy
Hostile
The Grim Reaper
theogt
dallasfaniac
AsthmaField
Spontae
jterrell

I'm also adjusting the spots from 32 to 29. The following teams will be assigned to one individual as they have less picks due to trades:

Oakland Raiders (1 pick assuming D. Hall trade), Indianapolis Colts (2 picks)

Houston Texans (2 picks), San Diego (1 pick)

The Cleveland Browns (channeling the Commanders of years' past) have no picks in the first three rounds of the draft.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I'm down. Prepare to be in awe of my couch scouting and fantasy GM capabilities.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
peplaw06;2003400 said:
I'm down. Prepare to be in awe of my couch scouting and fantasy GM capabilities.

I'm in awe just from the Avatar Pep.

:laugh2:

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Avery;2002842 said:
The Cleveland Browns (channeling the Commanders of years' past) have no picks in the first three rounds of the draft.

I'm assuming a GM will still be assigned to Cleveland just in case they want to trade future or day two picks to get into this years first 3 rounds.

Avery

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2003776 said:
I'm assuming a GM will still be assigned to Cleveland just in case they want to trade future or day two picks to get into this years first 3 rounds.

That is correct. Cleveland will likely be lumped in with one of the members picking for two teams.

Two spots left!

Little Jr

Reaction score
I'm in if there is still a spot. I'll draft for Houston or NO. Actually any team would be ok. I just live in Houston area.

SMCowboy

Reaction score
I will take the last team.... If my count is correct there is still one spot left....

Avery

Reaction score
All spots have now been filled. Teams will be posted later tonight in this thread. I will ask the mods to sticky the order.

Teams are randomly assigned. I'm sure there's some computer program where you can plug everyone in and randomize the teams, but I prefer the old fashioned way of putting everyone's name into one hat, pulling one out as well as pulling a team out of another hat. I'll have my wife (begrudgingly) help me.

If you decide to trade teams, please let me know. Otherwise, check back tonight and see which team you will have!