BREAKING NEWS **********The Official Dak Prescott Injury Thread **********

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Honestly, I do not see how Jerry keeps Dak at this point. He gets zero guarantee on him coming back 100% and certainly can't demand top money. And of course they don't give him a long term off this especially if our record is bad. Is Dak going to resign for a 1 year? Or just 5 million? Bc they aren't going to tag him.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Man the shot of him sitting there, I just thought "please let that be his shoe coming off" but it wasnt. I hate to be an obnoxious told you so type but I have always known it was a matter of time. I knew when he got hurt (and all qb's get hurt) it would be worse than most bad injuries. The dude has always run like he thinks he is a running back. Way too aggressive and unwilling to slide. Matter of time. That said it still was heart breaking to see the man in tears. Think what you will of his play but he is a good man.

Slick

Reaction score
I was never a fan of Dak. I always rooted for him during the game. I feel really bad for him and I hope he recovers. Even though I am not a fan I got pretty emotional watching him being carted off the field.

Any Cowboys fan, including me who's a critic, would agree.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Honestly, I do not see how Jerry keeps Dak at this point. He gets zero guarantee on him coming back 100% and certainly can't demand top money. And of course they don't give him a long term off this especially if our record is bad. Is Dak going to resign for a 1 year? Or just 5 million? Bc they aren't going to tag him.

He's been injured for two hours. Plenty of time for this stuff after the season.

bewp7

Reaction score
hoping for successful sugery and recovery for dak! hope he is back on the field soon!

Cmac

Reaction score
This is why Dak should have fought for his money.......you and probably JJ ready to move on. Jerry did him wrong.

sacase

Reaction score
Not going to say anything bad about Dak tonight. Good kid. Hopefully he heals quickly and gets back on the field next season. Sad that he got an injury like that.