The Official Kellen Moore was better than you thought post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Please...don't be bashful. Come forward if you thought Kellen Moore was trash. This is the guy that threw for 435 yards and 3 TDs in his 2nd home start.

I said it before...and I'll say it again...there should have been an open QB competition. Now that Kellen is no longer around to tell Dak who to throw the ball to...now he is struggling.

Coincidence?

I don't think so....Cowboys better get their defacto head coach in traing back on the sideline so he can coach this team....and get Dak straightened out for the playoff run. It starts this Thursday.:rolleyes:

8469118cb6d1446486ce44f2c8f66bde.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Please...don't be bashful. Come forward if you thought Kellen Moore was trash. This is the guy that threw for 435 yards and 3 TDs in his 2nd home start.

I said it before...and I'll say it again...there should have been an open QB competition. Now that Kellen is no longer around to tell Dak who to throw the ball to...now he is struggling.

Coincidence?

I don't think so....Cowboys better get their defacto head coach in traing back on the sideline so he can coach this team....and get Dak straightened out for the playoff run. It starts this Thursday.:rolleyes:

Yeah, Kellen Moore is awesome. He's so awesome 31 other teams haven't even bothered to sign him off our practice squad. :rolleyes:

Your blue and orange horse delusion is certifiable. Comical, but certifiable.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Coincidence?

8469118cb6d1446486ce44f2c8f66bde.jpg
:lmao::lmao2:Cut it out, Floaty.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
If his tutelage is so good, bring him back as a coach because his play on the field was not very good in preseason.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
Considering what his previous performances showed, I would rather see what Kap had.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
To be fair, Dak really isn't looking much better than Moore at this point without Zeke....

DMX690

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about. Simply Jack has been around the QB meetings and was on the sideline tonight. And, B.T.W there was a open QB competition and Simple Jack lost to Rush for the backup spot.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Kellen would have his spine snapped in half and they would have stolen his game check for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.