The Official Thread For Level Headed Fans.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Newsflash: we are 12-2 and still have control of home-field advantage in the playoffs. our defense played big-time today. we all know our offense will be fine. more than likely, this is all on a bad thumb for Romo. he didn't look like himself at all. oh, and we get Terry Glenn back this week. if anything, this will wake us up. i'm still on the Super Bowl bandwagon. and i refuse to flame the fire this week that will be crazy around here. feel free to join me.

DemonBlood

Reaction score
QFT...I forgot how crazy this board gets when ever we lose :lmao2:

A loss does feel weird right now though.

cowboy4life

"I Love Me Some Me." Hit The Bricks, *******. Team
Reaction score
For us to have a chance to do anything in the postseason, we have to restore balance to this offense. We are passing the ball way too much. Are we the Dallas Cowboys or the New Orleans Saints.

We need to run the ball more.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I hate how this place turned into ES. All these "official" rant threads and stuff.

It's kinda tacky.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
He was sucking long before the thumb issue got brought up.

He started sucking the minute he stepped onto the field. So unless he hurt it in warmups.....

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
The key thing here are the injuries. If we lose Gurode for any period of time, we are in big trouble. Our greatest strength goes to an area of concern.

Losing Canty for extended periods of time would be bad, but at least we have a couple of decent bodies to plug in at D-line. Cory Proctor is highly untested.

Of course, if Romo's thumb becomes a major issue, we are REALLY in deep doo doo. I doubt this one will linger for more than a week, however. I agree with the above poster though, the O didn't seem to have the fire today. I think they got a bit satisfied with clinching the bye.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Cut Roy, Romo, Zimmer....er uh sorry wrong thread.

14-2/13-3 will get the job done and be the best this team has done in a decade.

Feel sorry for the folks not enjoying the ride this season.

jimmy40

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1837650 said:
Newsflash: we are 12-2 and still have control of home-field advantage in the playoffs. our defense played big-time today. we all know our offense will be fine. more than likely, this is all on a bad thumb for Romo. he didn't look like himself at all. oh, and we get Terry Glenn back this week. if anything, this will wake us up. i'm still on the Super Bowl bandwagon. and i refuse to flame the fire this week that will be crazy around here. feel free to join me.
What do you expect from fans that cry about the refs in 20 + point wins? The total meltdown is expected.

crazyfool

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1837650 said:

Good post.

We are still an excelent team and I see us buncing back next week.

I stil think we can beat anyone.

just gotta keep our fingers crossed for Andre and Chris.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
DemonBlood666;1837683 said:
QFT...I forgot how crazy this board gets when ever we lose :lmao2:

A loss does feel weird right now though.

Hell, it is almost as bad when we are behind in a game.

Yet people here will laugh at extremeskins.com re its reactions.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Bullsheat. That was an absolutely disgisting, gutless loss.

The December swoon is upon us....

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Man yea we are 12-2

but we could be 13-1

the offense let the defense down this game they played out of their minds.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I'm level headed.

We're 12-2

But today we played like the the old Bucs...We looked foolish out there playing Football.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
spencer looked good

ratliff looked good

ON 3rd and 9 i wish we would of sent them all, ware was a terror today.

hopefully everyone is ok, i dont care about canty, will put in the beast hatcher. But gurode, and romo need to be healed.

Romo is 11-1 away games, Homefield what? pff

Coy

Reaction score
I agree, its not the end of the world, this loss might actually help down the road.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
vicjagger;1837747 said:
Bullsheat. That was an absolutely disgisting, gutless loss.

The December swoon is upon us....

Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg