The Official Thread For Level Headed Fans.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Pie in the sky thread here....nothing to see in this loss...we are still just as good as we were 4 weeks ago right?

Sorry, but I've been warning about the poor running game/play-calling for quite a while.

You are right....this team is just too good to lose.

Geez, people are sounding like Buccaneer fans from yesteryear....happy with a six to seven win season.

Would you be happy if we go 14-2 and lose our first playoff game?

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Jimz31;1837791 said:
Pie in the sky thread here....nothing to see in this loss...we are still just as good as we were 4 weeks ago right?

Sorry, but I've been warning about the poor running game/play-calling for quite a while.

Geez, people are sounding like Buccaneer fans from yesteryear....happy with a six to seven win season.

stop making sense you will confuse some people;)

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Hey we lost to a very well coached Philly team. They were out to prove that the 21 pts we beat them by earlier in the season was not an indication of how much better a team Dallas is.

The only thing Im upset about is, now we have to actually play our final two games. I thought we'd be able to wrap up home-field in Carolina on Saturday and rest some of our players for the Washington game. I dont know where we are with the injures to Gurode, Canty, Fasano, Watkins, Romo, Witten, but were going to need these guys the full two weeks of the remaining schedule. Lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best as far as the injuries are concerned.

Parche

Reaction score
Jimz31;1837791 said:

The thing is, you have 10 games where you have played great, two games where you have struggled but even with that, pulled off a win, and two games where you didnt execute, clearly this one the worst played on the year... Now, what makes you think that in the first playoff game we will play like those 2 bad games, and not like the others 12??? Keep the faith dude, there is plenty to play still.