The only acceptable RBs for me

Hardline

Reaction score
Unless one is taken as a very late pick or undrafted free agent.

Damien Harris, Alabama

Rodney Anderson,Oklahoma.

Any news on Anderson's knee?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I would love Harris. Even if its our 2nd rounder. That means we came away with 2 Alabama playmakers in the first 2 rounds of this draft!

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Waste of a second round pick.
Based on? A need for DT? When was the last time dallas took one in the first 2 rounds? Safety? When was the last time dallas took one in the first 2 rounds? (Jones was a corner)

Beaker42

Reaction score
Unless one is taken as a very late pick or undrafted free agent.

Damien Harris, Alabama

Rodney Anderson,Oklahoma.

Any news on Anderson's knee?

I like him. Cross between Ingram and somebody else who escapes me. Love his ability to keep going after initial contact.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Something tells me you're going to be disappointed unless the Cowboys do something really stupid at 58...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm beginning to really like the Tarleton State kid the more I see of him. Xavier Turner runs with great power and balance. One of the things I always try to look at is how RBs do in traffic because they are not going to get too many wide-open runs in the NFL. A lot of the backs who build great YPCs in college (and great highlight clips) are simply the ones who race through a big hole and are too fast for the defense to catch. At 5-10, 230, Turner powers over and through defenses before outrunning them. Now, he did it against lesser talent and might not be able to duplicate that success in the NFL, but the strength and balance are impressive.

Sydla

Reaction score
Based on? A need for DT? When was the last time dallas took one in the first 2 rounds? Safety? When was the last time dallas took one in the first 2 rounds? (Jones was a corner)

Based on the fact you’d use a premium pick on a player that would sit the bench for the first round TB you drafted three years ago.

That’s a ridiculously horrible return on your second round pick.

If you take a TB in the 2nd and play him
More and take snaps away from Elliott, then you are not getting value from him.

cowboyec

Reaction score
RBs I Like:
•Damien Harris,Alabama
•Darrell Henderson,Memphis
•David Montgomery,Iowa St
•Justice Hill,RB-Oklahoma St
•Elijah Holyfield,Georgia
•Mike Weber,Ohio St
•Bryce Love,Stanford

cnuball21

Reaction score
Based on the fact you’d use a premium pick on a player that would sit the bench for the first round TB you drafted three years ago.

But what if it’s BPA? We have to draft BPA right?

(Sarcasm)

dallas72

Reaction score
RBs I Like:
•Damien Harris,Alabama
•Darrell Henderson,Memphis
•David Montgomery,Iowa St
•Justice Hill,RB-Oklahoma St
•Elijah Holyfield,Georgia
•Mike Weber,Ohio St
•Bryce Love,Stanford
Lol you left out Sanders who's better then anyone

kskboys

Reaction score

I couldn't type in the word ridiculous enough in a month to signify how stupid it would be for us to draft a RB in the 2nd.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Seems to be a guy whose name is getting linked to Dallas more and more. Makes sense because he is a quality receiver.
very true. broaddus talks a lot about him. wondering if he is hearing something in the hall ways.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Rodney Anderson is borderline undraftable for me. In 4 years at Oklahoma, he had 3 seasons ended because of injuries. And they weren't minor injuries either - he broke his leg, literally broke his neck, and tore his ACL. If he hasn't already lost his juice from those injuries, it won't be long before he does.

Some people think he's this kind of Jaylon Smith-esque stud in waiting because of his massive stats in his one healthy season, but I could have probably rushed for 1000 yards in Lincoln Riley's Big 12 points machine. I'm not convinced he is all that even at full health.

Damien Harris - meh. He's a banger. I'd be fine with him in the 4th or later, but not in the 3rd when there's still potential starters at more needed positions.

morasp

Reaction score
Seems to be a guy whose name is getting linked to Dallas more and more. Makes sense because he is a quality receiver.
And an Alpha dog. I just watched a mock draft on youtube and he said that the LSU LB Devin White told him Williams was the best player he played against during his college career.