The Only Negatives From Last Night

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Granted, we were playing the Giants, but the O-Line was really bad last night. It seemed Romo was being pressured on almost every play I know the Giants have a good defense, but they really need to step up.

Also, even though Choice stats wise had a good game we are going to need to run the ball a lot better down the stretch. We are very 1 dimentional this year. Barber and Jones being hurt doesn't help, but we need to have the running game step up. Only 3 100 yard rushing games this year I think. Most of this goes back to the O-Line though they need to step up.
:star:

One major positive was the Special Teams, the coverage units and the punting was great last night.

canters

Reaction score
I guess we can write the bad first half off to Kosier being out. I have a hard time believing Proctor can cause all the issues they had, however.

Also, at times, both OT looked slow afoot. But I thought they got better as the game wore on.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
canters;2496770 said:
I guess we can write the bad first half off to Kosier being out. I have a hard time believing Proctor can cause all the issues they had, however.

Also, at times, both OT looked slow afoot. But I thought they got better as the game wore on.

I think you can also add that we were playing one of the better teams in the NFL when it comes to putting pressure and getting sacks in the NFL. I think we can do better but I give credit to a very good Giants defense. When you do it once it is luck when you do in consistently it is skill and the Giants are a skilled team

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
What happened to Carp's knee? Did it happen in the game or earlier?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Many teams have trouble w/ the Giants pass rush. Is Holland on IR or is he coming back?

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Obviously, NY sold out to to putting upfield pressure with their front 7--so some of the bad pass protection was just the NY defensive scheme at work--it's also why we won the game with screens and draws--one of the few times our offensive coaches outsmarted an opponent

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
This is Our Year;2496663 said:
Granted, we were playing the Giants, but the O-Line was really bad last night. It seemed Romo was being pressured on almost every play I know the Giants have a good defense, but they really need to step up.

Also, even though Choice stats wise had a good game we are going to need to run the ball a lot better down the stretch. We are very 1 dimentional this year. Barber and Jones being hurt doesn't help, but we need to have the running game step up. Only 3 100 yard rushing games this year I think. Most of this goes back to the O-Line though they need to step up.
:star:

One major positive was the Special Teams, the coverage units and the punting was great last night.
Penalties.. 11 for 108yds.

Big problem there...they'd been limiting flags to: 5-40, 8-65, 5-38 and 5-24 since the bye. Hopefully Wade can address that this week.

Though...108yds in penalties and still dominated...pretty impressive ey?