CFZ The only remaining “curse” to remove

Fmart322

Reaction score
Even though he wasn't an official mascot we need another Crazy Ray.
3ac87ecda917e8aca85ec2ac81b13356.jpg
Yeah we do

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Rowdy. The most embarrassing mascot in sports history. After Jimmy’s placement in the ROH on Dec 30th, here’s hoping the mascot with the permanent failed smile is removed from the scene…permanently. It‘s time for Jerry to close the other team wound.

This silly character made his debut 27 years ago just months after our last SB win, our last conference championship win (or appearance) and our last divisional playoff win.

Coincidence? I think not.
:laugh:
Bada Bing

tunahelper

Reaction score
Rowdy. The most embarrassing mascot in sports history. After Jimmy’s placement in the ROH on Dec 30th, here’s hoping the mascot with the permanent failed smile is removed from the scene…permanently. It‘s time for Jerry to close the other team wound.

This silly character made his debut 27 years ago just months after our last SB win, our last conference championship win (or appearance) and our last divisional playoff win.

How about a Crazy Ray 2.0? Crazy Ray 2.0 could shoot Rowdy with his fake pistols.

Motorola

Reaction score
The stadium was just getting old and missed a lot of the features fans were also starting to expect at new stadiums....this current one will also start to get old at some point and warrent an upgrade...father time is undefeated
Teams with new stadiums over the last half decade or so -
Rams\Chargers, Vikings, 49ers, Falcons.
Bills and Commanders angling for one next.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Then why do you guys have Rowdy as the generic avatar?

Shouldn't you banish him from this forum if you are asking Jerry to banish him?

Motorola

Reaction score
Then why do you guys have Rowdy as the generic avatar?

Shouldn't you banish him from this forum if you are asking Jerry to banish him?
I recall checking out Cowboys Zone for a couple of years before joining - and wondered why so many members had Rowdy as their avatar.
Then when I signed on, I realized the mascot was placed on everyone...and I had to come up with one of my own to replace it.

Last edited:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Rowdy is the most obnoxious mascot in the NFL.
However , major turdy is giving him a run for the money.

vicjagger

Reaction score

I miss Ray.

rockj7

Reaction score