CFZ The only remaining “curse” to remove

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rowdy. The most embarrassing mascot in sports history. After Jimmy’s placement in the ROH on Dec 30th, here’s hoping the mascot with the permanent failed smile is removed from the scene…permanently. It‘s time for Jerry to close the other team wound.

This silly character made his debut 27 years ago just months after our last SB win, our last conference championship win (or appearance) and our last divisional playoff win.

Coincidence? I think not.
:laugh:
First of all it's silly to think about we having curses but if it was that big a deal why don't someone go Tonya Harding the guy and take rowdy out you know just for the rest of the season don't let them show up for the celebration on December 30th which is going to lead us right into the playoffs lol anybody volunteering?

Motorola

Reaction score
Rowdy. The most embarrassing mascot in sports history. After Jimmy’s placement in the ROH on Dec 30th, here’s hoping the mascot with the permanent failed smile is removed from the scene…permanently. It‘s time for Jerry to close the other team wound.

This silly character made his debut 27 years ago just months after our last SB win, our last conference championship win (or appearance) and our last divisional playoff win.

Coincidence? I think not.
:laugh:
Like many team mascots, Rowdy's existence is mainly for the kids.
At least the broadcast crew covering Cowboys home games mostly ignore him.

I miss Crazy Ray.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I've never met anybody that actually cared for him. Lol
you know what's odd I go to games I don't even recognize him I don't see him hell I don't even look at the cheerleaders anymore seriously like I'm so locked into the game and the environment those things don't bother me how they bother you guys I don't know I literally don't even notice them I'm not knocking our cheerleaders but it's kind of played out cheerleaders in sports.. And yes I like women I'm just saying it's really not truly a part of the game anymore I mean that's something you leave for high school but either way neither one of those things is what I'm going to games for or watching TV for and I Fast forward through all the time outs the commercials the breaks I try to stay a few minutes behind because I don't wanna notice anything else... I just wanna be ready for the next snap.

Jipper

Reaction score
Texas Stadium curse remains in effect until...

further notice

:popcorn:
Meh that place turned into a crap hole at the end - it was time for a new stadium.

The Cowboys have a home field advantage again and the new stadium seems to be rocking

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
R.268bcc5188ffa1a6200086c16e3ddbe4

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I never understood it but why does Rowdy get so much hate lol? Seems corny like most mascots but I thought they were there for nostalgia lol.

Jipper

Reaction score
And who was the GM at the time?
The stadium was just getting old and missed a lot of the features fans were also starting to expect at new stadiums....this current one will also start to get old at some point and warrent an upgrade...father time is undefeated

Praxit

Reaction score
..wait a minute..!! You guys dont like Rowdy?

Dude is fun. Lots better then some around the league.