CFZ The only remaining “curse” to remove

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rowdy. The most embarrassing mascot in sports history. After Jimmy’s placement in the ROH on Dec 30th, here’s hoping the mascot with the permanent failed smile is removed from the scene…permanently. It‘s time for Jerry to close the other team wound.

This silly character made his debut 27 years ago just months after our last SB win, our last conference championship win (or appearance) and our last divisional playoff win.

Coincidence? I think not.
:laugh:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Rowdy. The most embarrassing mascot in sports history. After Jimmy’s placement in the ROH on Dec 30th, here’s hoping the mascot with the permanent failed smile is removed from the scene…permanently. It‘s time for Jerry to close the other team wound.

This silly character made his debut 27 years ago just months after our last SB win, our last conference championship win (or appearance) and our last divisional playoff win.

Hater...Rowdy belongs in the ROH. He should go in before Jimma does.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
dallas-cowboys-rowdy.gif

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

See this is the kind of stuff the cowboys FO would never think about. To them , it’s just 27 years of coincidence and bad luck. But we know otherwise :flagwave:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Been saying this for years.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Rowdy costume should be taken to a vast empty field, miles away from civilization, head propped up, and shot right in the mouth with a tank piercing bazooka shell--all captured on video. Replays should be in super slow motion.

That is my dream. Don't hate. Appreciate.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I have a few ideas for a mascot replacement haha.

mrmojo

Reaction score

Jerry? :)

jsb357

Reaction score
Texas Stadium curse remains in effect until...

further notice

:popcorn:

quickccc

Reaction score
lol .... Naah, maybe some of ya'll have become too " Chucky" scary conscience.

:muttley:

So long as Rowdy is not blocking the scene and sight of our gorgeous Cowboys cheerleaders !

9d6ae660af7adbe81b078dee26464f56.jpg
095897485f7fd86c72e52a3ea4d2e9e1.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Wow, I was just thinking about this on the drive back from Long Island this morning!!...not the "curse" part, but the "Gettimouttahere!!!" part.