The only thing I see stopping the Cowboys at this point is themselves

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well. At least if we lose, we can blame the refs and self-identify the Cowboys as SB Champions. Win-win.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
1 - Dak take care of the ball and score
2 - defense stop the run

Everything else will take care of itself

BobSacamano

Reaction score
The board needs more non pusillanimous threads such as these. Nice job being a man.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Is themselves. If they can keep the penalties down and don't turn the football over I really don't see anyone beating them. With that defense and now with the offense back to normal it's going to be very hard to stop these guys and we can't forget about the Cowboys special teams, so at the end of the day you have to try and beat a three headed monster so good luck with that.

I think we're susceptible to a team with a strong interior run game. Our DTs are the team's weakness.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Dallas’ best is better than anyone else in the NFC. On our best day, we will not lose to anyone except KC on their best day.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Dallas’ best is better than anyone else in the NFC. On our best day, we will not lose to anyone except KC on their best day.

This claim is both unverifiable and unfalsifiable. Anyone with even a modicum of critical thinking skills will instantly recognize it as, at best, wishful thinking and, at worst, pure gibberish. How would one go about establishing its truth? Doubtless in any scenario in which Dallas lost you would simply claim they hadn't played their best. And that would be all too easy to do since there would be ready examples of days on which they'd surrendered fewer points, or scored more, or whatever.

Meantime, on its face the claim seems implausible. There's a team in the NFC that boasts the GOAT at QB, a plethora of weapons and a D that showed last year in the playoffs that it can be dominant, including against KC. There's another team with an MVP candidate at QB, the league's leading receiver, the most dominant player the league has seen on D this past decade, arguably the league's best DB and, in general, a roster that can match ours star for star.

Is it possible to recognise that Dallas has a really good team but that there are other really good teams that could beat them, without assuming that they beat themselves, or is that necessarily cowardly in your world view?

For someone who feels free to suggest that the board is full of intellectual midgets you're not demonstrating terribly enviable reasoning skills.

nobody

Reaction score
Is themselves. If they can keep the penalties down and don't turn the football over I really don't see anyone beating them. With that defense and now with the offense back to normal it's going to be very hard to stop these guys and we can't forget about the Cowboys special teams, so at the end of the day you have to try and beat a three headed monster so good luck with that.

And the refs.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
They can win against team - no question.

My worries for Dallas:

Coaching decisions
Offense not making adjustments against good defenses.
Penalties
Kicking game
Giving up chunk/big plays on D

morat1959

Reaction score
I hope you’re right but there are too many variables. Which Dak will you get is the biggest. MM’s clock management is also a concern. Our kicker has had some issues this season with extra points.